Mommy Smash! is offline Female Member

Question Where are all the ladies?

Hi... I''m new to this board and came on here with a bunch of questions... (a couple of which have been partly answered) Obviously these questions are best answered by the ladies... SO WHERE ARE THEY??? I've been posting in the women's forum but it seems nobody goes there... GIRLS????

It's the same thing in my damn gym...no girls

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Well it seems that men are the majority of steroid users and seeing as how thie is steroid.com well, that explains it.

There is a few very helpful female members here though. I would try to be a little more patient if you are perhaps waiting for a reply to a thread or something of that nature.

Did you need some help? I MAY be able to help you.....

Just really looking for tips as I come off Deca ... diet, training, and supplements (not steroids ...for now) I do see lots of informative posts but they are OLD... doesn't seem like the females are that active on here...

Have you posted threads in the diet and training forums pertaining to your specific questions?

Just in the ladies forum... I will check it out now...especially to see if there are girl posts...Thanks!

I would suggest posting your diet and training in the other forums to get more traffic and probably more replies.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of the members in this forum are males but im sure that many of the guy's here can help you as well.....fell free to post here,im sure we can help with most of your questions...!!!

LPR ...dermatology.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy Smash!
    Just really looking for tips as I come off Deca ... diet, training, and supplements (not steroids ...for now) I do see lots of informative posts but they are OLD... doesn't seem like the females are that active on here...
    what am i missing here? you are comin off of deca but you are not into steroids for now? what do you mean by deca? i hope you dont mean nandrolone deconate.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    try the lounge yo

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    what am i missing here? you are comin off of deca but you are not into steroids for now? what do you mean by deca? i hope you dont mean nandrolone deconate.
    Yes, actually, THAT Deca ... yeah, uh, learning a little late that that wasn't exactly the move... BUT, whatever, it's done. I'm off it now and have been for about 3 weeks. I'm trying to keep the lean muscle I gained without turning into mush. I'm steering clear of AAS until all the side effects I was having are gone *PRAY* and until I decide to take the plunge again (with something a little less drastic) I was looking for some advice.

I'm pretty new to this whole thing, until now really just going on the advice of my BF (YES I KNOW!!!) So now I'm on my own here... *please be kind*

Anyway, by supplements, I mean not AAS. I was thinking about Kynoselen since that isn't a steroid , but I see a bunch of mixed reviews on that one...

As for training, I have never really "cut up" before... looking for tips (all over this board) on how to switch up my workouts. Now, I'm not really into a set routine, just hitting one body part each time I go, maybe two depending on the types of exercises (back & shoulders maybe) Cardio 3x/wk 45 min. (roughly)

Diet, 6 meals, 1100-1300 cal, 100g protein, 130 carb, 30 fat, no processed foods, no red meat.

5'3, 130 (lost 7 pounds already!) BF not sure about, have to measure, 32y.

I should add that I'm a mom and have almost no extra time.. need to maximize workouts as much as I can...

So, if anyone has read through this long-ass post and cares to offer tips on what I should do "in the meantime" I would appreciate it... Thanks.

Thread Information