ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

Question CALLING ALL PROS~extreme drowsiness from cabergoline, or arimidex?

im takign both, cuz my test is 1500 using 300 mg a week of test cyp, and recently started taking 1/2 pill of arimidex every day to reduce estro cuz mine was 65 on a scale of like 12-40. the cabers to reduce prolactin. somone help im extremely tired if i just play soccer with my nephews for like 5 minutes, and I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO LIFT. joints area little achy and having recent back pain. im goin to a doctor, and i do all these medecines through him. ive been on the test for 5 weeks now and started the arimidex and cabergoline about a week and a half ago. im thinkin about switching to proviron for the AI? or aromasin cuz ive used that from a reasearch chem site (lion) and the aromasin didnt make me drowsy like this...its extreme and its RUINING MY LIFE. someone help me...please.

POSH is offline Member
    Sounds similiar to test flu, but kind of a late one. Never had that problem directly from dost or arimidex . I would say from the test.

Actually on second thought, the test flu is partially caused from hormone fluctuation, to my knowledge, so maybe it is your hormones fluctuating from the onset of the new substance. Maybe once it stabalizes, you will feel better.

liftin4life is offline Associate Member

Dopamine=sleep

Considering that dopamine is one of the main hormones your body produces to help you relax and drop into REM sleep....talk to your Dr. about adjusting the Cabergoline dosage. That may be the cause.

fred9 is offline Member
    definatly dostinex...dopamine antagonist...results in increase hgh, which can cause drowiness

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    It can be a shitlload of things causing it. I hope you find your answer, if you do, let me know

Thread Information