Thread: opinions bros.

Pensilneck is offline Associate Member

opinions bros.

No need stats, I can handdle this, but I need some opinions which one are better

I`m on GH now, 4iu/ed 5on 2off, I also take T4 and slin. i`m gonna run GH 6months.
    Tomorrow I add some basic stufs within..
    Like this:
    1-15 sustanon 1000mg/week
    1-8 dbol 60mg/ed
    1-15 nandrolon phenylpropionate 700mg/week
    9-15 tren hexa 100mg/eod
    9-15 winny 75mg/eod

I have plenty of tren hexa and that make me wondering that is it viser (effective) if I run tren hexa 400mg/week through the hole cycle
    and drop nandro away...

Need opinions bro, soon it`s time to stick needle in the glute
    Last edited by Pensilneck; 09-18-2006 at 02:29 AM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    No stats???..60mgs a week of dbol for 8 weeks???(do you want to keep your liver?)..Sorry bro,no stats No comment.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    That Dbol dose is reckless IMO. Agree with max. Why don't you want to post your stats?

tank2005 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensilneck
    No need stats, I can handdle this, but I need some opinions which one are better

I`m on GH now, 4iu/ed 5on 2off, I also take T4 and slin. i`m gonna run GH 6months.
    Tomorrow I add some basic stufs within..
    Like this:
    1-15 sustanon 1000mg/week
    1-8 dbol 60mg/ed
    1-15 nandrolon phenylpropionate 700mg/week
    9-15 tren hexa 100mg/eod
    9-15 winnu 75mg/eod

I have plenty of tren hexa and that make me wondering that is it viser (effective) if I run tren hexa 400mg/week through the hole cycle
    and drop nandro away...

Need opinions bro, soon it`s time to stick needle in the glute
    thats alot of gear .

Agrajaz is offline New Member
    Agreed, way too much dbol

I only ask opinion, thats why I don`t see necessary to post stats but here you go bros Age 29, height 183cm, weight 252lbs with 10% bf.
    Heading to 2007 nationals in Scandinavia...........

I have run several times same time and doseges of Dbol without no sides, I done bloodwork couple times in year.

Ok bro,you have to understand that we dint know who is really doing these cycles....But if thats what you're claiming then its to to us give our opinions....The gh sounds ok a bit on the low side for nationals though...what kind of slin are you using???..in the morning or after your workout??The AAS sounds good as well although I would use the winny everday...twice a day every 10 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Ok bro,you have to understand that we dint know who is really doing these cycles....But if thats what you're claiming then its to to us give our opinions....The gh sounds ok a bit on the low side for nationals though...what kind of slin are you using???..in the morning or after your workout??The AAS sounds good as well although I would use the winny everday...twice a day every 10 hours.
    Ok, bro
    I use humalog slin, at morning 2iu GH + 5iu slin + 50mcg T4. after workout 2iu GH and 5iu slin + 50mcg T4, maybe I increase slin dosage littlebit..
    Now when we talk about slin I have to ask one question. How long is it safe to run slin. I have heard my guys that it is wise to do 4weeks on, 4weeks of, but i try 5weeks on and 3weeks of. Same with T4, 5weeks on, 3weeks of..

And sorry about winny, i made a wrote mistake. I planning to take it ED, not eod.

What are you opinion about that nandrolon phenylpropinonte? Shoul I ldrop it away and take tren hexa 15weeks straight. Or should i run it like i wrore earlier
    Last edited by Pensilneck; 09-18-2006 at 02:29 AM.

If you want more info on the slin PM me as I dont want some kid to see and go try it for themselves(no offense to anyone)...it is the safest to run 4 weeks on 4 to 6 weeks off as well as the T4...the fast acting deca is good....at you level you can run the tren aswell same way.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Run the winny ED not EOD. Add cabergoline too with 2 19nors, letro or at least adex as well.

opinions bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Run the winny ED not EOD. Add cabergoline too with 2 19nors, letro or at least adex as well.
    He corrected that in his last post bro...he said he didnt mean EOD.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    He corrected that in his last post bro...he said he didnt mean EOD.

Gotcha, missed that and I tend to reply to the original post first.

Just remember that I forgot to ask one very important guestion..
    Like I say I take slin 5weeks on 3weeks off. Then I hit GH+slin at morning when I wake up. before breakfast. Second GH+slin shot I take after training, before meal. Is that going correctly?

But when slin is off, when it`s vise to take GH? Some people sayd that it`s best when take it just before sleep, last meal contains only protein and fat, no carbs so thats the one point why hit it before sleep. But does it shut down my own GH production?

Maybe this question belong to GH section, but I don`t want to start new thread........

edit: I put this question at GH section...
    Last edited by Pensilneck; 09-18-2006 at 01:55 PM.

Thread Information