Thread: fertile on cyc?

fertile on cyc?

I know your nat test is shut down, but does that mean your infertile, im thinkin no, but id like to hear it from someone who knows. If ne ones does, thanks.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    it lowers your sperm count (usually), but most are far from sterile.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I have fathered two very healthy children while on test.....

Hope that helps............

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hell No!!!!...I'm a father of a healthy 9yr old...conceived while I was on a monster cycle!!!!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Well there you go...

Between me and Bigmax I think you got your answer......

If your on cycle and you want a baby just dont wear a rubber.....

If your on cycle and you dont want a baby make sure you do were a rubber...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    they got some pretty good results using Test as a male contraceptive BUT I guess not good enough.. If u run a cycle after some weeks u should be sterile BUT I wouldnt trust this... and neither should u, if our spermcount goes down it is still possible to get lucky... Definelty like the others say, if u are on a cycle still use protection..

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    nope got my wife knocked up on test cycle and the funny thing we have been trying for 2 years and just started a cycle a few months ago and BOOM she is knocked up

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    I know your nat test is shut down, but does that mean your infertile, im thinkin no, but id like to hear it from someone who knows. If ne ones does, thanks.
    Search the forums and you will find lots of info. Exogenous testosterone has been researched as a male contraceptive. Studies found there is a link to the dose used but anything over 300mg per week of TE was going to either make you infertile or uncover you as a non-responder. The studies used doses of 100, 200 and 300mg per week after a few weeks of use. The abstracts should be easilly located on PubMed site - otherwise you can try the American Journal of Endocrinology.

I had my sperm count checked after being on about 5 weeks and the doc said, "as a contracpetive, testosterone does work for you." I had zero swimmers. If it does work - it can take around 3 months to return to fertility after a cycle is ended... after HPTA is recovered and sperm cells are able to start maturing.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    I agree with warrior. I had my sperm count checked after being on Test, 500mg a week for around 4 months and had zero sperm count. About two months after PCT I got checked again and had about 40 million swimmers, which is about normal I believe.

Thanks guys, just had a scare while my gf was on her period, it ended after 3 days, a day after i came inside her.... but she got a preg test, no baby!! thank god. never gonan do that again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    I agree with warrior. I had my sperm count checked after being on Test, 500mg a week for around 4 months and had zero sperm count. About two months after PCT I got checked again and had about 40 million swimmers, which is about normal I believe.

well i been on 500mg rotating, sust250,cyp,enan, for the last 10-12 weeks id say.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    Thanks guys, just had a scare while my gf was on her period, it ended after 3 days, a day after i came inside her.... but she got a preg test, no baby!! thank god. never gonan do that again!!!
    I believe the studies show that supraphysical exogenous testosterone exhibits it's effects on sperm counts after 3-4 weeks of use...

Also - I believe a woman ovulates right before her period - not after... but DEFFINITLY always take precaution if your not ready to be a father...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not worth the risk IMO. Unless you can afford to have your wife or gf become preggo, keep it wrapped.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    women are fertile about 2weeks before menstruation.. (the window is about 4 days)

Thread Information