speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Letro Help Bro's

I'm planning on running:
    1-12 900mg test
    1-4 50mg Drol

I've never used drol but dbol usually gets my nipples a litlte puffy, i've tried armosin nolva and neither work like i want them to. How should I run letro and after this peroid of Drol can i switch back to just armosin and nolva please advise bros.

graeme87 is offline Member
    1.25mg of letro ed for week 1-4 then switch back to 10/20mg nolva should be fine

should I run armosin with the nolva to inhibit estrogen rebound?, also should letro be run alone while i'm going with the drol from 1-4 or accompanied by nolva?

chest6 is offline Banned
    If you are going to run the letro run it alone. Nolva will decrease its effectiveness and also I dont really think you would need a SERM on top of letro.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    should I run armosin with the nolva to inhibit estrogen rebound?, also should letro be run alone while i'm going with the drol from 1-4 or accompanied by nolva?
    It may be wise starting the Letro 3-4 weeks prior to your other androgens, as it takes 3-4 weeks for Letro to reach effective serum concentrations in the blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    It may be wise starting the Letro 3-4 weeks prior to your other androgens, as it takes 3-4 weeks for Letro to reach effective serum concentrations in the blood.
    Will running letro Prior to running test hurt my sex drive? Also do you guys agree with 1.25mg ED as a correct dosage? When you say effective Swifto do you mean that if I don't start 3-4 weeks before the test and DROL that the Letro will not be doing much to fight off estrogen?

Thread Information