Thread: Need advice....

JAN808 is offline New Member

Need advice....

hi im new here, ive been researching into steroids for a very long time and have been put off by the side effects like rage, acne, shrinking of the penis and testicles and so on. Are they common side effects? im only asking this because i want to hear from people that have used it.

secondly can some recommend me which steroids to use as a beginner?

thirdly i have been 5'7 since i was 14 and havent grown, i started training when i was 16 now i am 21 now and i am very worried. i have seen people who use steroids gain mass and in some cases gain height as well. is that because of general steroids eg. deca .... diabol... or is it because of hgh? can hgh increase height?

hope to hear form anyone who has anything to say and will be hugely appreciated thanks!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAN808
    hi im new here, ive been researching into steroids for a very long time and have been put off by the side effects like rage, acne, shrinking of the penis and testicles and so on. Are they common side effects? im only asking this because i want to hear from people that have used it.

thirdly i have been 5'7 since i was 14 and havent grown, i started training when i was 16 now i am 21 now and i am very worried. i have seen people who use steroids gain mass and in some cases gain height as well. is that because of general steroids eg. deca .... diabol... or is it because of hgh? can hgh increase height?

hope to hear form anyone who has anything to say and will be hugely appreciated thanks!

I'm not sure if this is a joke or if you've been greatly misinformed.
    Your penis doesn't shrink.
    As far as rage, there isn't really a such thing. If you're an asshole that can't control your temper to begin with then it might help to make you a bigger asshole, that's about it.
    Steroids don't make you grow in height and neither would gh at a later age.
    With all these questions you either haven't been researching for as long as you say you have or you've definitly been looking in the wrong places for info. Do a lot more reading on here before you worry about what to take.

yeah lol i am reading alot on this forum and it doesnt mention anything about the side effects i mentioned. well im glad you answered my question in one post, at least i can move forward now. what do you recommend as a starter for a newbie?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOEM TO AR

There are several threads on beginner cycles at the top of this forum page.

Steroids will NOT make you taller, just the oppisite if you start to young, they can cause your growth plates to fuse early and stunt your growth

as mentioned, your penis does NOT shrink, you can lose your sex drive if you do not do them correctly and your nuts WILL shrink due to shut down, all of which can be taken care of with the proper anchillaries.

Answer ALL the green questions below and we can help you better

I suggest it is your diet and eating habits that are not letting you gain mass and AAS will NOT help if your diet is NOT already on spot.

There are diet forums too that can help you there

GOOD LUCK and keep reading

thank you for the advice much appreciated. i will be reading into this in more detail and decide what i want. but for now can you tell me what AAS and PCt means thanks.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    AAS=Anabolic Andergenic steroids ......PCT=Post cycle Therapy ....I suggest you do ALOT more RESEARCH bro.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Whats wrong with being 5'7" ?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    hgh could increase height but not at ur age anymore... most likely, depends if ur groeth plates have fused or not. Ppl dont know this but letro will make u be able to grow taller if taken early enough.. Might apply to some other anti's as well.

letro? ok will look into that thanks, to me 5'7 is quite short to kale because the people im around are like 6'1+ and it makes feel weird, i know it shouldnt but i guess its just me.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Nothing you can do about you height now sorry!!

There are Educationl threads at the top, marked "Educational Threads" excellant information there and all the abreviations used in here.
    You are about 1-2 years away form being ready to use AAS

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    letro? ok will look into that thanks, to me 5'7 is quite short to kale because the people im around are like 6'1+ and it makes feel weird, i know it shouldnt but i guess its just me.
    I didnt mean the letro comment for u.. I think it is 2 late for u... Its probable ur growth plates are fused...

thank you for the advice, i know ive come to the right place its a great forum!

thank you for the advice, i know ive come to the right place its a great forum!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    TEST MAKES ur PENIS BIGGER

Thread Information