Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

I'm going low for a year!!

that sounds kinky..lol. I am going to be doing 6-8 weeks of Low dosages of Primo & Anavar for a year 6 on 6 off non stop, i will post picks up of myself this week and keep putting up picks of myself every month

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    So you'll only be on a half a year GENIUS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    So you'll only be on a half a year GENIUS!!!!

Was i talking to you....ROFL....6-8 weeks, so it could be more than a 1/2 year i could get crazy and do 9 weeks....lol

No matter what if your time off is time on it will be half...I can't wait to see your results...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    What is your reasoning behind this?

No matter what if your time off is time on it will be half...I can't wait to see your results...

Yeah i know, and i will not put up Nude Pics!!! I know a lot of you guys can't wait to see the meat, but i just can't do it....ROFL.

I will not do the commercial before and after, where they blow there gut out and don't tan or take a shower, i will look normal and even flex the muscles for some of you....GET READY!!

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    What is your reasoning behind this?
    Well a lot of people go big for a couple times a year, but i will go low for short periods, I don't like the massive look, ladies don't like it either, i want to look solid and fit. I want to look and feel good, just not look good. So i will do cardio as usual and just train and eat hard and good.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Aren't you worried about permanent changes to your HPTA?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    you gonna be running primo enan or ace ???

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Well a lot of people go big for a couple times a year, but i will go low for short periods, I don't like the massive look, ladies don't like it either, i want to look solid and fit. I want to look and feel good, just not look good. So i will do cardio as usual and just train and eat hard and good.
    bro u dont need to do a 6 month cycle to acomplish that have more dedication thats all u need, to long IMO

that sounds kinky..lol. I am going to be doing 6-8 weeks of Low dosages of Primo & Anavar for a year 6 on 6 off non stop, i will post picks up of myself this week and keep putting up picks of myself every month

Did you read my post about that idea?
    I posted about 3 weeks ago of the exact same thing 6 0n 6 off primo/var or primo/tbol was going to run that all throughout with HGH. I was wondering if the 6 week break would be suffice in bringing back my natural levels

Are you going to increase dosage after each term?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't understand why you are commiting yourself to 6 wk on, 6 off or whatever just for the reason of looking/feeling healthy. These conditions largely depend on your commitment to diet and exercise, not your commitment to the compound. (I'm not saying that you don't, as Im sure you exercise and eat well, etc.)

It's just that you can do a mild cycle like you have planned, and take more time off, and look just as good, without putting additional stress on the HPTA.

Why commit yourself to going back on after 6 wks, if you can get away with 8 wks or 10 wks or 12, etc, etc.???

*EDIT* I'm not coming down on you bro, so I don't want you to get the wrong idea. It's just that being healthy was one of your goals, and I think that you might sacrifice that with your plan.
    Last edited by fLgAtOr; 09-18-2006 at 04:28 PM.

How did your body handle anavar or primo? I would try it out for 8 weeks with moderate dosages and have bloodwork done.....If values aren't altered then go for it! Like to see your results.....But bloodwork is vital, if it's messing your levels up after one run then you might want to reconsider this cycle.

Was i talking to you....ROFL....6-8 weeks, so it could be more than a 1/2 year i could get crazy and do 9 weeks....lol

or you could just do a real cycle for 8-12 weeks of just test and get better gains, for less money.

but hey!! its your money

to me, he doenst like being off steriods , therefore lets run em all year!! on and off!!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    to me, he doenst like being off steriods, therefore lets run em all year!! on and off!!
    Does anybody????

My intentions were to get him to realize the importance, as well as having the desire, to mantain his health.

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    or you could just do a real cycle for 8-12 weeks of just test and get better gains, for less money.

but hey!! its your money
    He wants to stay really lean with not much weight gain...So he doesn not wanna do test..

He wants to stay really lean with not much weight gain...So he doesn not wanna do test..

True that, Thanks Hack.

Correct me if i am wrong, but HPTA should be just fine with low dosage...I am talking LOW, so low that you think its a waste of money!!

They say not taking enough of something is a waste of money, but if a person takes anything at all should help them out no matter how much. Its better than not taking nothing at all. The lowest dosage for Primo is like 200mg or so a week, but i am taking just 20-30mg a week of Anavar and 100-150mg a week of Primo, so you add the two up and it comes out to be a combo of 200mg or so a week of Juice. I don't want to blow up quick, and i will not blow up quick by anymeans with this combo, but a year from now should put me right where i want to be....Perfect, and not elevated and have to focus on too much of this and too much of that. An even deal here!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Apart form burning a hole in your wallet, messing up your cholesterol, I dont see any real benefit on running such a low dose of both compounds. You'de also have to increase the dosages each time as a tolerance to the compounds your using will begin to appear. If your thoery on "6 weeks on, 6 weeks off" was true. Ronnie wouldnt be using more than 1-2 compounds and be on the same dosage he was 10 years ago.

If you can afford it. Why not do a 10-12 week cycle, then cruise on less suppressive compounds and get bloodowkr done. Some claim LH/FSH and Testosterone production can resume after using more suppressive androgens, like Testosterone? Worth a try IMO.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Also running IGF-1 and HGH throughout.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem with taking 100-150 mgs Primo ew/ 20-30 mgs anavar ed, is gains will be minimal, and your will still be somewhat supressed. These dosages are yust slightly more anabolic than your natty test would be, and will still supress your HPTA.

If I was going thrue with this plan I would use Primo a, so it clears quickly your system quicly b/f PCT, since you are having so little off time between cycles.

I would defently not run the Primo and var anything less than 400mgs ew primo/50mgs ed of var, 6-8weeks on-6-8 weeks off.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No need to post results i can tell you what your going to achieve already.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    No need to post results i can tell you what your going to achieve already.
    I agree with Marcus. If you have any gains, it will be from the food, not the gear. Shit people with aids use more gear a week then your going to be using.

Note: I'm not trying to be funny here but giving you a fact

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    and will still supress your HPTA - true or no???

Thread Information