Thread: Sachet T450

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member

Sachet T450

I have been having severe pain from Sachet Test450 and have found a couple of tricks to dealing with the sachet packed gear.

1. B12 doesnt work well to cut the T450.. still hurts like hell

2. I cut mine back to approx 300mg per ML strength with sterile oil to cut down on the pain.

3. The sachets can be very difficult to get everything out of-- best way I've found is to use an 18ga needle and 25ml syringe-First, run all your packets under hot tap water for a few minutes, it makes the oil flow better. Hold it upright with the "uncrimped edge" facing towards your right hand. Punch a hole up at the top of the uncrimped edge, then lance at the very bottom and then draw. I've been getting about 5.1-5.25 ML from a sachet consistantly.. I find it hard to believe about those guys getting 6 1/2 ML's from a sachet. I even cut mine open when I'm done, just to make sure that I'm not leaving any behind.

4. I ran 40ML of SuperTest through a .2 whatman filter. I later cracked open the filter with a pair of pliers to inspect the filter media and see (out of curiosity) if there was visible filth in the media. Unlike the pics floating on this site of blackened filter medias from UG gear, the sachet gear left the filter media translucent and golden.

5. Its much easier to sit down and draw all of your sachets and transfer them into a sterile vial-- than draw from the sachet every time or having to preload syringes. I like to be able to draw and shoot before going to the gym, dinner, movie, etc -- the vial saves time and less mess.

Overall I'm very impressed with the sachets- I like the method of packing because its low key and I can see why it'd stay very sterile. I hope this post helps some of the people who have been waiting for some responses on sachet gear.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member

suns is offline New Member
    Thanx for the info, that what i have on order..

frank12391 is offline Member
    Good Info and thanks for your time.

up2itt2003 is offline Junior Member

Similar

But with Test E and and I used a .45 whatman. Still more soreness than i would like but I guess thats the way it's going to be!

Any updates on the quality of the gear? Anyone get it tested?

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    Any updates on the quality of the gear? Anyone get it tested?
    Good Luck....I doubt if 1% of all gear users have had any of their check taken to a lab to have it tested. About the only test gearheads use are by using it themselves to see if it works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    Good Luck....I doubt if 1% of all gear users have had any of their check taken to a lab to have it tested. About the only test gearheads use are by using it themselves to see if it works or not.
    true, that is my method of evaluation i thought someone out there might have been sceptic of the potency and got it tested.

Thread Information