HEDAKE is offline New Member

A lil advice needed plz

Okay guys, yeah Im new here and I kno im gonna cop a bit of shit
    but I was wondering if anyone could gimme a hand with some info
    Im gonna be doin a cycle soon and wana get best results i can at same time as lean out as much as i can
    im in australia and havent been into the gym scene for quite some time so havent had the easiest time finding the things i need..
    ontop of what i have below what would u guys recomend i find and use..and in what sort of order/dose would u recomend me use it
    so far ive collected:

10x 1ml vials of sus-250 (organon) do i need more????
    300 5mg dyna (thai pinkies) tabs
    200 (thai) clen tabs
    30 1mg arimidex tabs

i appreciate any info given and if u guys can help ill take before and after pics for forum

Cheers guys

Martin.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Mate what are your stats, age , weight, height, and cycle experinece

im 28 now , im 180cm tall and 82kg's
    body fat % im not sure...but ive lost alot of muscle weight and hold a chunk of undesirable fat! lol

ive done a cycle 7 years back using deca 50 , and omnadren 250 with stana tabs

if its easier to talk to me on msn add me: [email protected]

help! lol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    heres my suggestion and i suggest u take it into full consideration
    u say ur heavy set right now GREAT LOL give u a chance to play w/ diet while u cut down, AAS IS NOT A FAT BURNER LOL
    u have no clue wat to run or how to run it NOT GOOD
    give a man a fish and he eats for 1 lousy freakin meal... teach a man to fish and he will play hooky from work, not make money and starve to death..

WAT I MEAN BY THIS IS u need to research ur questions are to vague and broad its like So.. guys wat kan i do and how kan i do it to be wat i want to be LOL

seroiusly RESEARCH THE SIHT OUTTA AAS in the Profile section, diet section and weight lifting section.. i say GET DOWN TO a SINGLE DIGIT BF by dieting THEN DO AN AAS CYCLE u will love the gains 20x more when ur leaner and able to see the CHANGES on a daily basise rather htan just seeing ur fat get pushed out farther.

thanx for the reply, that call is fair...But my main aim at this thread was to find out what else I should be looking for before starting it, Im in no real hurry to start...my fitness is as much a goal as size and strength and coming from a BJJ background I need my fitness...I guess I came across alot stupider than I would have liked but in doing that I was looking for a more broad easier to understand answer from various well versed forum users

You know your stuff...what would u suggest I grab to use with what I have when the time is right?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by HEDAKE
    thanx for the reply, that call is fair...But my main aim at this thread was to find out what else I should be looking for before starting it, Im in no real hurry to start...my fitness is as much a goal as size and strength and coming from a BJJ background I need my fitness...I guess I came across alot stupider than I would have liked but in doing that I was looking for a more broad easier to understand answer from various well versed forum users

You know your stuff...what would u suggest I grab to use with what I have when the time is right?
    i would say run this cycle
    500mg/sust|test /wk so u would need 10 more those amp things
    and 40mg Dbol ED for the first 4-6weeks
    thats all u need

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    as TAI said...acquire your gear that you need..but wait to use it until you are actually ready. Gear is hard to come by sometimes so grab it while you kan & when you are ready....then go.resist the urge to use it until you are ready..you kan do it.

Thanx for the info guys, i'll be gettin 10 more lil sus vials

Im definately cuttin some weight first ive started cardio training 2 weeks ago...ill cut to 75kg and see how we go from there but ive never been a real skinny guy so if i lose too much weight i just get weak and it looks like i been smoking crack! haha

so you wouldnt suggest using deca as well?
    ive been told to get my hands on deca and stack the sus / deca and dyna tabs....then late in the cycle start clen and stana tabs to lean out more

as u can see i get told alot of things thats why im turning to u guys here for some help...

thanx for the replies guys, im gonna be reading all idea's and putting to use...so keep em coming

Martin.

Thread Information