Chins is offline Junior Member

Thoughts on this 4k cutter. Mostly diet

So I want to get shredded before I go away for 4 weeks. I was thinking about doing a sick sick diet no cheating for 4 weeks but I have some winny on hand. ITs a little homemade joint with a 25mg dropper. I thought that I may do 25mg a day for 4 wks and do a 2 wk clen 2 wk eca with it.

I know how it is frawned upon by most but do you think I can expect some leaness and pump with this? I did winny only once before but those were bones and I got rock hard.

My most concern it post cycle. I will be traveling out of the country and pct would be restricted. I am just wondering if my libido will be f'd while on a vacation with a sexy woman and if my liver values would be shot as I get wasted day in and day out.

Listen I just wanted to bounce it off everyone to get some opinions or maybe see some ppl who may have done this. I very well probably won't do this but I wanted to bounce it off everyone.

My regimine right now is right on. 45-1hr cardio 3 x a week. heavy weights 3 times a week and right now I am dieting at like 70-75% if my crazy overtime shifts don't kill me. I been working alot lately trying to make some cash so dieting sux when I do 16 hour shifts.

I am posting under another name. I got 3 cycles under my belt and know most of the ins and outs and I know whats coming to me with this post. I did do winny dbol for my first cycle and had great success..

Thanks everyone

Sweet!

Lol

BOOOOO

I wouldn't waste my time. Wait for when you get back to do a real cycle with a real pct and a realistic time frame.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    post your stats. Your attitude seems to be "shall I diet really strict, Nah I'll just take some drugs". Bad attitude. Drugs are the icing on the cake when you have everything else A1,. Everything is not A1 as you state your diet is 70-75% because "it's hard to diet when you do long shifts". Stop wining and suck it up.

I think the title says mostly diet
    You have added nothing to this thread so why even post?
    To riducle me?

Thread Information