My Friend Got Ripped Off, What can i do?

a friend of mine wanted to purchase steroids ... and asked me to help him so i requested a list of Steroid supplieers throught AR, i then got a reffernce check through some of the vets, and every one said the supplier was good, so my buddy placed the order, he got half his order in 4 days and the rest is missing. So he placed another order for what was missing and only got half of the second order, .... and now its been close to 2 moths since his first order and still nothing!.... what can i do to make sure people know about this????? another thing i don't understand why would he rip me off for only half the order, if he was going to rip me off, why would he just do it to the hole order...(i mean my friends order?)
    Last edited by michaelmotorcycle; 09-20-2006 at 04:44 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle
    a friend of mine wanted to purchase steroids... and asked me to help him so i requested a list of Steroid supplieers throught AR, i then got a reffernce check through some of the vets, and every one said the supplier was good, so my buddy placed the order, he got half his order in 4 days and the rest is missing. So he placed another order for what was missing and only got half of the second order, .... and now its been close to 2 moths since his first order and still nothing!.... what can i do to make sure people know about this????? another thing i don't understand why would he rip me off for only half the order, if he was going to rip me off, why would he just do it to the hole order...(i mean my friends order?)
    PM the vets and mods you spoke with.

i hate **** from Moldova (hint for anyone who is thinking of buying from ugl)

Snrf is offline Banned
    really, i've heard good things about the moldova ur talking about, no direct experience though, whats the general consensus on it (as a country)?

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    really, i've heard good things about the moldova ur talking about, no direct experience though, whats the general consensus on it (as a country)?
    i don't know, iv never been there, but i heard its full of crooks

i just don't understand why just half, either send it all or none...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    it is sent in seperate smaller packages for security reasons. Many suppliers end like this. You can't just mail a great big box of gear to someone. Is there a chance you got your stuff seized. If I were you I would email supplier. I have also sent you pm.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    i just don't understand why just half, either send it all or none...
    send the other half back to him then...and why the hell would your friend place another order with someone hes not happy with. if i go somewhere to eat and they spit in my hairy food am i gonna order another plate and pay for it? no way jose

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    it is sent in seperate smaller packages for security reasons. Many suppliers end like this. You can't just mail a great big box of gear to someone. Is there a chance you got your stuff seized. If I were you I would email supplier. I have also sent you pm.
    i did, he can't speak english he keeps send me the same cut and past email saying " wait untill you get a letter from the government send me the letter and ill resend the stuff" but no letter are comming in 2 seprate orders, 2 seperate addreses... but the same results

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    send the other half back to him then...and why the hell would your friend place another order with someone hes not happy with. if i go somewhere to eat and they spit in my hairy food am i gonna order another plate and pay for it? no way jose
    this might sound stupid, but thats the only supplier he knows

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    so your friend got half his order and again paid for a new order for the stuff that was missing?? thats fvcking retarded..

i did, he can't speak english he keeps send me the same cut and past email saying " wait untill you get a letter from the government send me the letter and ill resend the stuff" but no letter are comming in 2 seprate orders, 2 seperate addreses... but the same results
    it could take a couple of months to get a customs letter.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    so your friend got half his order and again paid for a new order for the stuff that was missing?? thats fvcking retarded..
    lol i know (sadf, but funny) i guess thats what you do when you got money to burn, but all that aside, what should i do now???

it could take a couple of months to get a customs letter.
    but what are the chances both orders have been caught by customs???

lol i know (sadf, but funny) i guess thats what you do when you got money to burn, but all that aside, what should i do now???
    1st stop placing orders with this guy.
    2nd give time for either another pack to arrive or a customs letter
    3rd find a domestic source!

1st stop placing orders with this guy.
    2nd give time for either another pack to arrive or a customs letter
    3rd find a domestic source!
    is domestic source less likely to be confesgated, or the same risk??

domestic = no customs..

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    doesn't have to clear customs, just has local post master to get through...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    i've gotten a few customs letters at a few different places - i've had them come in 3 weeks and I've had letters come in as much as 8 fvcking weeks!

Last edited by michaelmotorcycle; 09-20-2006 at 05:31 PM.

thats good, now all i need is a basketball, and what do you know? no one could talk about that, how ironic??

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Don't say that bro or you will get flooded with scammers!!!

Dont makes posts like this please.

Bino

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    ****! i just got some fronm moldova too! half my gonadotropin was missing and 2 amps were busted i didnt yet recieve the second and/or third packages yet. i will check again tom'w. he obviouslt crewed up the gonado tropin order, cuz there was one pack not two. Broken amps happen, and sometimes if you take pics and send them he might resend. But i did the same thing u did. pm'ed mods, members.all said he was legit.

Domestic orders? Safer for delivery yes....BUT, chances of gettin fake gear is higher! Remember, ordering from other countries where gear is legal they can buy in bulk with no script. Much more chance of getting a real product.
    Pros and cons to both.

sonovabitch!

HEDAKE is offline New Member
    I guess my advise would be expose the sourse as a fraud to avoid others gettin hit by his bad business ethics

btw, the reason we(rightfully) ask that sources arent discussed here is because we never know whos watching. If we splash our source info all over the internet, we could be ruining a good thing with the legit ones and the authorties could find some way to bring them down, or somehow ruin the situation for all of us. Remember, we're not talkin bout purchasing vitamins here. Gear is illegal plain and simple. And with Vaginal Bush making steroid policies and penalties even hardsher comming november(even for the possesion not just distribution) ppl gotts to be carefull.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    btw, the reason we(rightfully) ask that sources arent discussed here is because we never know whos watching. If we splash our source info all over the internet, we could be ruining a good thing with the legit ones and the authorties could find some way to bring them down, or somehow ruin the situation for all of us. Remember, we're not talkin bout purchasing vitamins here. Gear is illegal plain and simple. And with Vaginal Bush making steroid policies and penalties even hardsher comming november(even for the possesion not just distribution) ppl gotts to be carefull.
    makes sence, so we should be able to talk abou the crappy ripoff suppliers no?

makes sence, so we should be able to talk abou the crappy ripoff suppliers no?
    well, yes and no. You see, then if we did that it would allow bad reputations to be "etched in stone", then it would be very easy for competetors to bad mouth each other(and they still do), therefore discrediting even the good guys.
    Mike, its just a big gay situation is all i can say. This wouldnt be so if the stuff wasnt so illegal.
    Iv kinda accepted it.
    my only advice is to scour your resources as much as possible and get several sources. then maybe one will be legit. thats what im tryin to do. it sux.
    i gotta bad feelin bout my order. maybe itll work out maybe not. i guess we'll just have to take our chances with some domestic orders next time around. but in that case, def filter your gear IMO

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    i need to use th pm system to ask about a paticular place, but damm its not working yet

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffcute
    i need to use th pm system to ask about a paticular place, but damm its not working yet
    U have to have a certain amount of post or been here a certain amont of time..Then it will work...

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    i think its 25 posts, but cant find how long im suppose to be here for

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    yeah i'm still waiting - i think i have one more week till i can use PM's - maybe 2 more weeks.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    this thread is starting to go in places it should NOT be going!!

Please watch what you ask for here and what you say

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Im gonna close this. There will always be scammers, nothing we can do about it. This thread is not going to serve any purpose.

Thread Information