Justarting is offline Associate Member

Requesting Doctor check thyroid levels?!

Hey guys Im pretty sure I have an underactive thyroid in the very least and would like to get my levels tested by my doc. I am planning on telling him my symptoms, tired and sluggish all the time, very difficult losing weight, low morning resting temps(approx 97.8-98.2 at max). The thing is, I'm on a tren cycle right now(no test, I have never had problems with low libido or lack of test in my cycle problems, lets not please debate my cycle). The tren comes out to around 350 mg/week and I'm making great gains but not getting leaner at all despite eating VERY clean (again lets not debate my diet).

The point is, If I ask to get my thryoid levels checked, what are the odds that he will end up checking my test levels and becomign a little suspicious of what I'm up to? I dont give a crap if he doens't support steroids at all, but in my expcerience, doctors who know you are doing steroids are a LOT more hesitatnt to be helpful to you if you have any medical conditions.
    THANKS!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Bro, all aas decrease thyroid levels. But the one compound that does so more than any other..... TREN !!!

Get on 25mcg-40mcg of t3 ed for the remainder of your cycle. Wait until 2+ months after PCT, THEN..... go see the doc.

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    I knew they decreased thyroids, didn't know tren was especially notorious. Thanks

Thread Information