coolstone is offline New Member

Dianabol only cylces

Hi guys I have 500 tabs of dianabol 10mg and Im thinking of doing 40mg a day weekend off for 6 weeks with 20mg nolveadox adn at the end two weeks clomid,

Will i see many gains I dont want to take injections but I can get other orals like winnie and anavar and anadrol

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolstone
    Hi guys I have 500 tabs of dianabol 10mg and Im thinking of doing 40mg a day weekend off for 6 weeks with 20mg nolveadox adn at the end two weeks clomid,

Will i see many gains I dont want to take injections but I can get other orals like winnie and anavar and anadrol
    Why no injections? That's where you will see the best results.
    You're not going to keep a lot of strength or mass you put on with d-bol, drol etc. since a lot of it is water retention.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    diananbol has too short a half life to skip the weekends. and like ejucier says, need some test. paraphrasing

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    diananbol has too short a half life to skip the weekends. and like ejucier says, need some test. paraphrasing

I didn't even notice that. Why would you skip weekends?
    D-bol should be used multiple times throughout the day to keep blood levels as stable as possible, nevermind taking off a few days at a time.

hi

hi well i can get injectables but i havent got a clue where to put it ive heard the bum cheek

Quote Originally Posted by coolstone
    hi well i can get injectables but i havent got a clue where to put it ive heard the bum cheek
    welcome. I want to suggest doing a little research before getting to far ahead of yourself. how about stats, goals, and when you plan to start.

yes your probley right i understand about oral tabs and anti es and that just hate injections thats all

Gunns420 is offline Associate Member
    OK bro- dbol only in pill form= very bad idea. Anadrol & Winny only in pill form- still a bad idea. Get your self on a Test E injectable cycle @ 500mg a week. You can inject really into any muscle- I prefer my shoulders. Run it for 12 weeks- make sure you have PCT, log into this site everyday and ask questions if you need to know something. I would stay away from dbol- it just makes you bloated. It's not a good look at all. And trust me- the shots aren't a big deal. I almost passed out the first time I gave myself one- now I look forward to it!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Its a bad idea, stick around , research, post alot and make friends. Sooner or later you'll come across a reliable source and be able to do something worthwhile, safe , not a waste of time, $$$$ and your health.

napoleon is offline Banned
    Don't just do orals... It's not nearly as effective, and more damaging on your body. Do research, ask questions... get advice. And w/ d-bol use Nolvadex 20mg eod.

Best,

Napoleon

RobbieG is offline Member
    You can use a 25-28 g needle and you should NOT feel anything.

if you try to stick a 18 g needle you should feel it though

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Gunns420]OK bro- dbol only in pill form= very bad idea. Anadrol & Winny only in pill form- still a bad idea. [/B]Get your self on a Test E injectable cycle @ 500mg a week. You can inject really into any muscle- I prefer my shoulders. Run it for 12 weeks- make sure you have PCT, log into this site everyday and ask questions if you need to know something. I would stay away from dbol- it just makes you bloated. It's not a good look at all. And trust me- the shots aren't a big deal. I almost passed out the first time I gave myself one- now I look forward to it!
    HAHAHA things never seem to change around here.. stop parroting and start reading b4 spreading LIES.. my boy just got off a dbol /winny cycle and kept most of his gains.. they were both oral also.. care to comment?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleon
    Don't just do orals... It's not nearly as effective, and more damaging on your body. Do research, ask questions... get advice. And w/ d-bol use Nolvadex 20mg eod.

Best,

Napoleon
    Really??? Please elaborate

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I had to break this pic out again.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I had to break this pic out again.
    that horse aint dead yet

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    I thought it was a lot harder to keep gains comming off an oral only cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by jobyjoe
    I thought it was a lot harder to keep gains comming off an oral only cycle?
    It is when you're using d-bol or drol since most of the gains were just water and you piss them away. That's not to say you won't keep any but you sure as hell won't keep the 20-30lbs you might have put on.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    SEARCH BUTTON. Damn the dbol only cycle threads to hell! Will it ever stop!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    It is when you're using d-bol or drol since most of the gains were just water and you piss them away. That's not to say you won't keep any but you sure as hell won't keep the 20-30lbs you might have put on.

IF you consider "gains" to consist of water/bloat then the same can be said about test.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    IF you consider "gains" to consist of water/bloat then the same can be said about test.
    Oh really. funny how some can put on a lb a day using d-bol for 21 days. Like to see someone do that with test.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    Oh really. funny how some can put on a lb a day using d-bol for 21 days. Like to see someone do that with test.

Really

I hold a hell of a lot more water with drol or d-bol then I do with test, tren , masteron , eq, primo or any other injection for that matter with the exception of maybe deca . Even with deca however it may be closer, but I doubt I hold as much as with d-bol or drol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender

You realy dont have any clue do you.

I hold a hell of a lot more water with drol or d-bol then I do with test, tren, masteron, eq, primo or any other injection for that matter with the exception of maybe deca. Even with deca however it may be closer, but I doubt I hold as much as with d-bol or drol.

I was talking about the gains lost aspect. Like your example 20lbs gained more than half lost. So I said if you consider the water/bloat as "gains" the same can be said about test. Test lets say you gain 25lbs, most likely just like the dbol 10lbs of that is also water. Which just like the oral form dbol , the injectable form of test most gains are lost. BUT that is if you consider bloat/water gains. Me on the other hand consider only MUSCLE gains. So the muscle gains from dbol are just as MAINTAINABLE as test gains IMO. Muscle gains either from oral or injectable are the same, both muscle.

But yeah, dbol only cycles aren't the best pick out of AAS pool.

I was talking about the gains lost aspect. Like your example 20lbs gained more than half lost. So I said if you consider the water/bloat as "gains" the same can be said about test. Test lets say you gain 25lbs, most likely just like the dbol 10lbs of that is also water. Which just like the oral form dbol , the injectable form of test most gains are lost. BUT that is if you consider bloat/water gains. Me on the other hand consider only MUSCLE gains. So the muscle gains from dbol are just as MAINTAINABLE as test gains IMO. Muscle gains either from oral or injectable are the same, both muscle.

But yeah, dbol only cycles aren't the best pick out of AAS pool.
    I get what you're saying about muscle gains and size gains. I however still don't agree that if one person using test and another using d-bol put on the same amount of weight that they would both maintain the same amount of actual lean mass.
    My weight can skyrocket when using an oral like drol or dbol higher then it would with using test, and I can guarantee I wouldn't be putting on more lean mass with the oral even though my weight was higher.

I get what you're saying about muscle gains and size gains. I however still don't agree that if one person using test and another using d-bol put on the same amount of weight that they would both maintain the same amount of actual lean mass.
    My weight can skyrocket when using an oral like drol or dbol higher then it would with using test, and I can guarantee I wouldn't be putting on more lean mass with the oral even though my weight was higher.

Oh yes of course more LBM would be made from a longer injectable cycle. No doubt.

Blog Entries
    This is no way d-bol can build more muscle then test.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol is great for a kick start, but noway would I make it the base of my cycle.

Hi guys thanks all for your comments i wasnt expecting such a lot of replys thanks,Im new to thisive been trainning for a good few years and after a lot of thought hae decided to go down the chem route,

one thing I dont understand if you can help me is,,,,I understand the value of a tablet 20mg 10mg But If I take say 750mg testosterone enathate how do you messure that in a stringe because at the side of one with all the numbers just dont make sence.

godric is offline New Member
    d bol and winny? not bad at all i run with d boll and winny (oral both) only 6 weeks and gains was great:i moved to my bench 375lb to 420lb (170-190kg)
    and 10lb more muscle

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I think we can make some conclusions from all these posts.

Dbol does work on it's own
    Dbol is a poor base for a cycle
    Dbol has many sides
    Dbol is a popular kick start to a cycle
    It is unwise to run more than one oral during a cycle (due to liver toxicity)
    Gains made with Dbol are mostly water and are therefore lost.

From this it would seem sensible to run Dbol as a kicksatart to a cycle which is based around injectable AS.

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleon

Best,

Napoleon
    I agree, orals can become damaging to the liver, AAS are not without risks oral or injectable, get good decent advise.

Thread Information