Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    StarTrek is offline New Member

Time Between Cycles

Whats crackin' bros
    I'm into week 7 of my first cycle and I'm more than pleased with the results and i'm excited with the possiblities ... My question is how long do you take between cycles.....Let me re-phrase that what is the safest time possible between cycles....I know some of ya'll are animals remember i'm still a newbie....
    Holla @ ya boi

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    time on + PCT = time off is rule of thumb as far as i know, i dont know any exceptions to this either

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Haro... if you don't wait enough you'll be jeopardizing your results on the next cycle and, more importantly, your health. you should look into getting your blood work done before, during, then after your cycles. if your blood work looks the same a few months after your cycle as it did before you started using, then you're probably ready for another round of AAS.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i usually reccommend that u go through pct or until fully recovered then take a few months of training natty for a while see how ur gains are while training natty and then when u hit another platue BLAST it w/ a cycle

StarTrek is offline New Member
    Thanks Ya'll I definitly appreciate the info

It wouldn't hurt to have some blood work done prior to starting your next cycle.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    How Old Are You ??

Welcome To Ar

wingman2468 is offline New Member
    (humor!) My buddies and I came up with some other methods for determining how long to wait before starting the next cycle. I said as soon as the pimples on my back dry up. He added he'd start after his wifes bruises go away. Kidding! Lighten up already!! :-)

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wingman2468
    (humor!) He added he'd start after his wifes bruises go away. Kidding! Lighten up already!! :-)

lol thats F**Ked up

The_Canibal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wingman2468
    (humor!) My buddies and I came up with some other methods for determining how long to wait before starting the next cycle. I said as soon as the pimples on my back dry up. He added he'd start after his wifes bruises go away. Kidding! Lighten up already!! :-)

thatz so funny.....

but to answer the q : time on+pct=time off ..(at least) and get a bloodwork

its funny.. after the first few cycles.. u almost forget that you can still make gains on natty test lmao.. im sitting here... 2 days after my last shot like... i guess i may as well lean up for the next 3 months... **** that..im 20.. if my shit still works... then its ON!!!!

Thread Information