Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member

abscess, or inflammation, or what

ok guys, im on a test/eq cycle right now....i was using test250, but the other day switched to a different brand of TEST300....the night after my shot...i got sore as shit...and now there is a huge lump in my ass and it friggen hurts...i always am very sanitary, i do it right....this test300 was thick as hell too...i didnt heat it up, but massaged it a bit afterwords...all i know is it hurts and im freakin out....i got my family doc to call me in some amoxicillin and started takin it earlier today just in case....does this kind of thing sound common, BTW, ive never used test300 b4! thanks bros

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    the higher the test you go the thicker its going to be... test 300 is probably a lil thick.. therefore it could lump up ... you did right by massaging that would help... but i highly doubt its a abcess inless you inject in the same spot very often... then abcess could be a factor....

i mean its pretty big and painful....should taking that amox help if it were to be infected

and i may of shot it a little fast...maybe a little...i used a 23g 1.5incher

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I dont know much about that stuff.. but i fyour doctor perscribed that to you , then im guessing you would be fine

anyone else have this prob?

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    i had the same problem after i my first injection this cycle of 3ccs deca /testE/testP and i didnt heat it only massaged. my right glute swelled up was red, hot, and i couldnt walk for a day and a half. but after about 5 days i was back to normal and havent had any problems since. in my 3rd week, up 10lbs mostly water probably. i now ALWAYS make sure to heat the injection site with my heating pad and massage, heat the vial and inject SLOWLY then re-heat the site and massage some more and i havent had ano more problems. I would give it a few more days man and see how it is, I was 1 day away from going to the hospital when mine cleared up. May also be a reaction to that type of Test to dunno how it was brewed.

yea, i was thinking that im just reacting to the BA or whatever...ive never done that much mg for ml....especially of test....mine is red and swollen, but just check my temp....and my temp is like 97-98.5...so yea....im gonna wait it a couple days out...it does hurt like a bitch...but i guess thats the price we all pay....hopefully if it were to be an infection, the amox would take care of it....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    more hormone per mililiter = more pain per gain

hey send me a pm of wat brand it was i just curious

Thread Information