GHO5T is offline Senior Member

testosterone suspension

i would like to know what u guys think about testosterone suspension .. im going to start a cycle next month and im interested in running testosterone suspension instead of ne other test.. jus wondering what experiences ne guys have had with test suspension, also ne recommended dosages or also ne other gear that would b good running with it...

im thinking of running test susension, deca , tren , and also dbol for last 4 wks er so, right now i will b planning a 12 week cycle, i know its recommended that suspension should b ran for 8 but i want to pack on alot of mass this cycle b4 i cut up..

any kind of feedback would b appreciated

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    what are your stats?
    answer ALL the green questions below and we can help

Do you realize that Test Suspension needs to be shot a minimum of TWICE a day but preferable THREE times a day as there is NO ester attached and will be in and out of your system in a matter of hours??

im 24 about 6' 1" and weigh 210 body fat i havent checked in a while but prolly close to 6% as far as diet goes since i will b bulking im planning taking close to 4000 cals and about 350-400 grams of protein coming from food and shakes 50 50.. training i train 6 days a wk, usually diff muscle everyday works best for me, cycle history this will b my 4th cycle, ive ran test e, prop, tren , deca , eq, mastabol, but not suspension, my goals for this cycle is to bulk up as much as possible not worried too much about body fat, just mass, and pct well ill b takn clomid and maybe hcg ...

hopefully this helps.. but no i didnt know that suspension had to be injected 2 to 3 times a day... is this absolutley neccessary, ive heard other bros using about 100 mgs a day...

other info would b appreciated

check the profile on it and the half life. There is no ester attached to it so it goes straight into your system and only stays for about 8-12 hours.

So if you don't want your blood levels to roller coaster, you should try to keep blood levels as even as possible to keep the side effects to a minimum

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Test Susspension is better known as "Test No Ester" Being it has no ester attached therefore like Sman said it must be shot very frequently and is normally more painful than even Test Propionate . That being said, if you can handle shooting it twice/day and handle the pain from injections and having to constantly rotate and be creative on injection spots then I highly recommend it.. You also get much more hormone/mg as opposed to say Test Cypionate .
    I like to either kickstart my cycle with suspension or end it with prop or suspension rather than running it throughout, the Daily injects become a real burden and get old fast. I'd choose Test Prop other TNE because of this.

thanks for da advice so far bro appreciate it.. i will deff look into researching suspension more.. but if injecting 2 to 3 times a day how much would u recommend each time...

Depends on what total weekly dosage you're shooting for. 50mg twice/day works well.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Depends on what total weekly dosage you're shooting for. 50mg twice/day works well.
    Agreed!!

ok so shooting 50mg in the morning and then 50mg at night probably b4 a workout works well?? also does it have to be broken up with two shots a day, can u just shoot once with 100mg for the whole day..

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    ok so shooting 50mg in the morning and then 50mg at night probably b4 a workout works well?? also does it have to be broken up with two shots a day, can u just shoot once with 100mg for the whole day..

why would you wanna shoot it only once and have your blood levels up and down each day? That's why S told you 2-3 times per day.

You're not understanding half-lives of drugs.. upon entering your bloodstream the drugs will start being broken down per-say.. With suspension there is no ester so this process doesn't take place, it is instantly absorbed/used by the body, therefore you'd have to split dosages..
    EX: Nandrolone Decanoate - known as Deca has a much longer half-life consisting of over 2wks because of the ester attached (Decanoate).. if you had that same ester attached to Testosterone , therefore (testosterone Decanoate) it would have the same weight ester therefore take the same amount of time to clear the body as Deca does.
    You should do more research, I don't feel you have a good enough grasp of what you've already been putting in your body to put together a well thought out cycle. Esters must be taken into consideration when planning every cycle length and duration of each compound.

thanks for the info I**mfkr really helps... i was just wondering if u could just shoot once b/c shooting twice/day would be a pain b/c of site rotation u would need to get really creative... but i do understand what ur saying thanks again for the info guys.. i will deff look into researching suspension more b4 starting ne cycle..

thanks

Please listen to this advice you are getting here! You can shoot anything you want anyway you want, BUT if your not gonna do it the right way why would you want to screw up your bodies HPTA and cause all types of problems for yourself.

We are here to help you , not stop you. Why not just get some Test E and then you only have to shoot it twice a week

This is NOT a game here, you are messing with your body's natural chemistry. you don't get " DO OVERS"

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Ive never used test suspension, but I have recently used test no ester in oil. I really felt like the oil slows down absorption, and you might get away with doing it 1x per day. This is just a guess based on my observations. Keep in mind this is in oil, not water. I was also using the test base alongside other aas, so that really complicated things. THe water based you would surely need 2x per day. I liked taking a shot of the test an hour or so before hitting the gym, felt like it was already hitting me.

thanks for the info I**mfkr really helps... i was just wondering if u could just shoot once b/c shooting twice/day would be a pain b/c of site rotation u would need to get really creative... but i do understand what ur saying thanks again for the info guys.. i will deff look into researching suspension more b4 starting ne cycle..

thanks

Why are you so set on suspension??

TEST IS TEST !! for less shots use a longer ester test...simple

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Why are you so set on suspension??

TEST IS TEST !! for less shots use a longer ester test...simple
    Id have to agree here. I like using test prop or test suspension to kickstart a cycle or end it. During the cycle the mainstay is test e for me.

Let me tell you, multiple injections per day gets old really fast. I once ran injectable winstrol with my oils and was doing 2 injections per day. You fill up with pin holes fast!

well bro basically ive used test e, cyp, and prop previous cycles, and now im interested in using suspension b/c guys i lift with have always said they get amazing results from usage... but i will research alot more b4 using suspension, and if all else fails ill go with a test e as base...

Then just use a higher dosage of Prop.

Maldorf.. about the oil/water comment, it doesn't slow absorbtion, that doesn't add up.. How would the solvent used to transport a compound affect the weight of the ester. I've actually discussed this a couple times in depth in other threads so I won't get into it but TNE is TNE whether it's in water/oil/or urine.. as long as it's sterile it will enter the bloodstream at the same rate or extremely close to.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    I've heard of guys getting great results from supension as well! Suspension is pure testosterone and has no ester attached, and thus no ester calculated in the weight. Where 100 mg of a testosterone ester equals 100 mg minus the weight of the ester, 100 mg of testosterone suspension contains an actual 100 mg of the steroid . Very potent, powerful stuff my friend. I personally think that this compound is frequently used to counterfit winstrol , because they both have water carriers. Anyway, if you use it bro, don't run it for 12 weeks, try 6 at a high dose. You'll get tired of stickin yourself all the time, and it increases the chance of getting an absess. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Then just use a higher dosage of Prop.

Maldorf.. about the oil/water comment, it doesn't slow absorbtion, that doesn't add up.. How would the solvent used to transport a compound affect the weight of the ester. I've actually discussed this a couple times in depth in other threads so I won't get into it but TNE is TNE whether it's in water/oil/or urine.. as long as it's sterile it will enter the bloodstream at the same rate or extremely close to.
    This is true what you said about TNE is TNE and it doesnt matter what its dissolved in, but I think the viscosity of the solvent can help determine how long the solute stays in the injection site. The water would be dissolved much fast, but the oil hangs around longer and is abosorbed slower. If the TNE is dissolved correctly it should stay in solution for awhile.

Agreed, I personally think anything longer than 8wks is a waste anyhow.. Growth normally ceases at week 6-8. I'd run Suspension alone with possibly an oral used to build mass like Dbol /Anadrol as a 6-8wk run with these two compounds would be extremely easy to recovery from and produce great gains.

Something like this:
    1-8 Test Susp 100mg/day (50mg twice daily)
    1-6 Anadrol 100mg/day (50mg twice daily)

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    agree with i**mfkr the drol and suspension make a KILLER cycle.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    edited

Van Zan is offline New Member
    If the bro wants to run suspension then let him. Im gonna run it next cycle. 3 shots a day is OVERKILL.

2 daily shots is all you need and still will yield excellent results...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd run it for 8 weeks, staked with an oral like Var.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    What results did you get with prop?

Thread Information