BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member

Question Bridging with clen?

I have been told by a few people about this:

After running a cycle you do not take any PCT but just bridge with clen for a few weeks (3 -4 weeks) until you start again, any ideas why this is done?

Also for 4 weeks in the middle of the cycle GH, T3 and insulin are used.

Any feed back on what the clen will do or why they are used would be appriciated.

T

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    huh... thats a pretty stupid way to do things.. I mean y not just bridge with a HRT dose of test.. its more safe than what u are suggesting (I wouldnt suggest that either).. Also that short of a break u prolly wont respond well to another cycle..Clen has anti-catabolic/anabolic action and thats y it is used.. the usefulness of clen is argued by many. I like it in PCT... Basically what u are suggesting is almost the same as being on all the time.. 4 weeks off is not nearly enough off time (to probably normalize HPTA), if u are doing normal length cycles.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Hippo hit the nail on the head. Why even stop if it's only 4 weeks? It's just like one long cycle..

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    yes it is common practice to use clen in pct which works great but u still need to do pct if ur not cruising it is important to let ur body recoer it;s natty test bro

Thread Information