mrmagoo82 is offline Junior Member

Injectable D-Bol

I have some Injectable D-Bol and Im not sure the dosage to take, if I should inject every day or what, Ive also heard you can drink certain types im attaching a picture to help you guys, Please help, any info would be great
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Injectable D-Bol-d-bol.jpg  

Somone help a guy out common

Snrf is offline Banned
    everyone is sick of hearing about dbol only cycles, do some research. use the search feature. dbol only is a crap idea.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Have you ever heard the word Testosterone . This is the injectable you should be after. Your going to lose your gains on a D-bol only cycle as fast as you got them.

D-bol injectables are no diff the the tabs. If going to take in 40 mgs a day of oral d-bol, you would take in the same of the injectable.

Have fun injecting that shhitt everyday.

I never said it was a d-bol only cycle guys, i have also Deca and Nolvadex to stack with it

Plus injectable test i dont have access to i only have the injectable d-bol, I would rather the tabs but yet again dont have access

RobbieG is offline Member
    lol

Dbol and deca stack are THE WORST OF ALL.

don´t do it.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    If I were you I would just take it orally. I have done it both ways and actually felt like I got better effects orally. I used the old reforvit-B. Just use a syringe and inject it into your mouth at least 3x daily, has a short half life.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    If I were you I would just take it orally. I have done it both ways and actually felt like I got better effects orally. I used the old reforvit-B. Just use a syringe and inject it into your mouth at least 3x daily, has a short half life.
    This poster is in left field hoping to catch a ball hit by barry bonds. Deca and d-bol. What a joke this cycle is.

Loke Maldor said, take it by mouth.....Easy way is to withdraw the amount of solution you need and put it on a spoon. Now add a little olive oil to it, insert and swollow. Now you have some good EFA's with that D-bol.

Look you need to find another source...Deca and d-bol are going to FFFuuuck you up without some test to go with it...

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    This poster is in left field hoping to catch a ball hit by barry bonds. Deca and d-bol. What a joke this cycle is.

Loke Maldor said, take it by mouth.....Easy way is to withdraw the amount of solution you need and put it on a spoon. Now add a little olive oil to it, insert and swollow. Now you have some good EFA's with that D-bol.

Look you need to find another source...Deca and d-bol are going to FFFuuuck you up without some test to go with it...

bro what he is trying to say ( in his own way) is that Dbol is very toxic to the liver and really should only be used as a kcik start for 1-5 weeks ...... also deca by it's self a very bad idea with out a test to back it YOU WILL SEE SIDES Loss of sex drive balls going bye bye ........ So you would be best stuited to Hold out for a good source and get the right cycle together and get GOOD gains that you can keep and doing it the right way also ....... just out of pure wondering ............ do you have your PCT supplies ? a Anti'e ...

just hang in there bro dont rush things .. and it will come together

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    bro what he is trying to say ( in his own way) is that Dbol is very toxic to the liver and really should only be used as a kcik start for 1-5 weeks ...... also deca by it's self a very bad idea with out a test to back it YOU WILL SEE SIDES Loss of sex drive balls going bye bye ........ So you would be best stuited to Hold out for a good source and get the right cycle together and get GOOD gains that you can keep and doing it the right way also ....... just out of pure wondering ............ do you have your PCT supplies ? a Anti'e ...

just hang in there bro dont rush things .. and it will come together
    Just about what I said. Now lets get to the D-bol. I have used this crap off and on for over 25 yrs and using it right now. If used in moderate doses this d-bol is no worst then taking tylenol everyday and probably safer. Do you know anyone that has died from anadrol or d-bol.....I don't and have hung around with a lot of users since 1975....

Note: I not avocating the use of orals but just stating my opinion

Just about what I said. Now lets get to the D-bol. I have used this crap off and on for over 25 yrs and using it right now. If used in moderate doses this d-bol is no worst then taking tylenol everyday and probably safer. Do you know anyone that has died from anadrol or d-bol.....I don't and have hung around with a lot of users since 1975....

Note: I not avocating the use of orals but just stating my opinion

AS A MATTER OF FACT yes i have known of several people that had massive problems with Dbol ( not running it propper).... and yes the KEY IS moderate which you know from years of use not to run as a cycle ............. also keep in mind that when you have as many yaers as you do under your belt that you have to remeber the basics for most and help get them to a point where they get the experiance behind them ... thus makeing better choices ......... also it is a fact that becasue of the 17aa asscoited with Dbol Prolonged use IS NOT GOOD YOU CAN DAMAGE THE LIVER EMZINES To A point IT WILL NOT REPAIR ...... can it Happen you bet ya should it happen NO with proper knowledge

Also I said that Dbol can be run in the short term as a kcik start... not no 12 week cycle... also DOSAGE would depend on other factors as well

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    AS A MATTER OF FACT yes i have known of several people that had massive problems with Dbol ( not running it propper).... and yes the KEY IS moderate which you know from years of use not to run as a cycle ............. also keep in mind that when you have as many yaers as you do under your belt that you have to remeber the basics for most and help get them to a point where they get the experiance behind them ... thus makeing better choices ......... also it is a fact that becasue of the 17aa asscoited with Dbol Prolonged use IS NOT GOOD YOU CAN DAMAGE THE LIVER EMZINES To A point IT WILL NOT REPAIR ...... can it Happen you bet ya should it happen NO with proper knowledge

Also I said that Dbol can be run in the short term as a kcik start... not no 12 week cycle... also DOSAGE would depend on other factors as well
    I concur. Let you in on a secreat. i running d-bol at my lowest dosage ever right now. 20 mgs M/W/f only with a little test and getting good results. I just came off a little over 2 grams a week of gear a couple of months ago and this seems to be better. Go figure

I concur. Let you in on a secreat. i running d-bol at my lowest dosage ever right now. 20 mgs M/W/f only with a little test and getting good results. I just came off a little over 2 grams a week of gear a couple of months ago and this seems to be better. Go figure

i have had weird stuff happen like that before come off a heavy cycle curise with just test prop and HGH( ran for 6 months) and have crazy gains in 5 weeks......... dont always happen LOL but nice when it does

Thread Information