STEROIDZZ is offline Member

Liver Toxicity, & Dbol Dosage

Stats:

21, 13-15% bf, 224lbs, 5 to 6 years of hard training, 3rd cycle this one being the only one im going to do "PROPERLY" others were a waist

Test Eth 500mg to 600 ( not sure) 1-12wks
    Deca 400mg 1-10wks
    Dbol 1-4 wks

Question:
    I took dbol before but at a unknown dsg, said they were 50's so i cut them in half and took 25mg but i highly doubt they were actually 50's. So in this up comming cycle what dosage do you recomend...

= I was suggested to start off first week at 30mg and then up it depending on how i feel... I also plan on taking milk thistle for liver ,, would this help ?

bump this... give suggestions

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    Stats:

21, 13-15% bf, 224lbs, 5 to 6 years of hard training, 3rd cycle this one being the only one im going to do "PROPERLY" others were a waist

Test Eth 500mg to 600 ( not sure) 1-12wks
    Deca 400mg 1-10wks
    Dbol 1-4 wks

Question:
    I took dbol before but at a unknown dsg, said they were 50's so i cut them in half and took 25mg but i highly doubt they were actually 50's. So in this up comming cycle what dosage do you recomend...

= I was suggested to start off first week at 30mg and then up it depending on how i feel... I also plan on taking milk thistle for liver ,, would this help ?
    1) I have never seen D-bol in 50mgs. That's rediculous.
    2) sure it's not Anadrol .
    3) Man all you need is 25-30 mgs a day first time user of d-bol. I have personally never gone over 40 mgs and like i have said, have of 50 cycles under my belt. Believe it or not, I'm on d-bol right now at 20 mgs M/W/F only. Total of 60 mgs a week and also using a small dose of Test and adding strength like crazy.

Like anything to much is bad. Hell you take Tylenol to long and your liver will fall out on the ground.

Appreciate it, and yeah you can get dbol in 50mg tabs, but i highly doubt they were 50's i just want to see the most out of dbol, with the proper dosage... im more then likely going with 30mg ed, and hope to see good strength gains in the first week or so

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    50mgs of dbol is fine,all in one dose in the am..you will get the most from it by taking it all at once instead of these guys who spread it out over the day and never really have more then 20mgs at one time in there body and it should be taken everyday to keep blood levels consistant not m-w-f thats rediculous,Im assumming they are the only workout days too and if your only training 3 x week you have no business using any type of gear.

I agree with you totally, so your saying 50mg of dbl a day is fine even know this is my 2nd time using dbol ?? and yeah i knew about the dbol being spread all throughout the day crap

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    1) I have never seen D-bol in 50mgs. That's rediculous.
    2) sure it's not Anadrol .
    3) Man all you need is 25-30 mgs a day first time user of d-bol. I have personally never gone over 40 mgs and like i have said, have of 50 cycles under my belt. Believe it or not, I'm on d-bol right now at 20 mgs M/W/F only. Total of 60 mgs a week and also using a small dose of Test and adding strength like crazy.

Like anything to much is bad. Hell you take Tylenol to long and your liver will fall out on the ground.
    Dbol is readily found in 50mg doses.. you havent been around this game very long have you?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I was running Dbol 50mg tabs on this cycle. Dropped them after 3.5 weeks due to extreme water retention. I will not run them again but if i had too I would probably run 30mg to try and avoid the horrendous sides.

thanks for the inputs fellas... yeah i highly doubt i run it at 50mg im thinking mor elike 30mg like i suggested earlier

Thread Information