TheAnimalUnit is offline New Member

Question Finished 1st want to start another

I just finished my first cycle and am looking to start my next in 10 weeks. I need to start looking to get my gear together from now because i have an extremely difficult time getting it.
    anyway im looking to run somthing like this

Sustanon 12 weeks
    Deca 8 weeks
    EQ 12 weeks
    Dbol 4 weeks

I didnt end up needing nolvadex last cycle so im gonna keep that on hand for this 1... and for pct im gonna use clomid

How does this cycle look and im wodering if u reccomend anything other than clomid for pct.

thanks alot brothers
    Last edited by TheAnimalUnit; 09-27-2006 at 04:57 PM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    why would you want to run sustanon and test E?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    looks like you don't have a clue to be honest with you.

as beast said, why would you want to run Sust AND test E, they are the same thing just different esters
    10 weeks also seems a bit short for time off if you just ended a cycle
    What are your stats??
    answer green questions below

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Do eithe sust or the E not both

could you also edit the reference to a source from your post. If you need source check pm a willing mod or vet.

error on my part... its edited for what im lookin to run.... i took test E in my first cycle with deca

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimalUnit
    error on my part... its edited for what im lookin to run.... i took test E in my first cycle with deca
    Stats?

yes, STATS please..

Why do you want to run SUST?? You are better to stick with Test E.
    Sust needs to be shot EOD and you are dealing with 4 different esters as opposed to Test E with only one ester and twice a week shots

First cycle i went with a str8 12 weeks of test e and deca and here are the results
    gained 25 lbs of mass
    from 315 to 375 on bench
    from 405 to 495 on d/lift

Had nolva but didnt need it starting pct tommorrow

5 8 214 lbs

im 18 years old

I would not run deca and EQ together. .It can cause blood pressure probs and RBC issues and there is no need for cycle no 2. I also suggest you read some stickies in the pct forum as clomid on its own is not great. Post your stats too.

idk test e worked really good for me this last cycle
    i wanted to try somthing else and see how my body responds

18 years old????? COME ON WTF???

He's all yours Perfectbeast. I have had enough kids that don't wnat to listen today....LOLOL

I take it all back. DON'T RUN ANYTHING. You are way too young.

First cycle i went with a str8 12 weeks of test e and deca and here are the results
    gained 25 lbs of mass
    from 315 to 375 on bench
    from 405 to 495 on d/lift

Had nolva but didnt need it starting pct tommorrow

5 8 214 lbs

im 18 years old

LMAO 18 bro do you have any idea what you are doing to your body how you can be PERMENTALY DESTROYING YOUR SYSTEM NATURAL HORMONS GROWTH PLATES and may other nasty side effects that you will come to find out in the years to come... hav eyou even got blood work done....... Sorry bro my advice is LAY THE AAS DOWN GET WITH DIET AND TRAINING get that down and in 6 years hit me up

guess he has no desire to EVER see 5'9"

i dont want to come accross as an ignorant teen who dosent want to listen... if that was the case i wouldnt even be on this board... but. i know many people that would disagree and say that 18 isnt too young to start... i stopped growing 2 years ago and most males are physically done growing by 18... in terms of internal organs i know growth goes past the age of 18

but yo if u think 18 is young you should take a look at some of these highschool kids juicin up theres a couple i know that are goin on to college D1 football and theyve been juicing since 16.... now thats fckin young

and i highly value any advice i get from you... so thanks alot

i dont want to come accross as an ignorant teen who dosent want to listen... if that was the case i wouldnt even be on this board... but. i know many people that would disagree and say that 18 isnt too young to start... i stopped growing 2 years ago and most males are physically done growing by 18... in terms of internal organs i know growth goes past the age of 18

but yo if u think 18 is young you should take a look at some of these highschool kids juicin up theres a couple i know that are goin on to college D1 football and theyve been juicing since 16.... now thats fckin young
    Could you document the studies showing "most males are physically done growing by 18" please.

Also your logic is real flawed. Just because some even younger guys have done it that does not make it ok. I'm 30 and if a 20 year old can drink 2 pints of whisky so can I??

Your coming off as an ignorant teen who doesnt want too listen.

Sorry to say , but I don't care how many kids are doing it, they don't have a CLUE what they are doing to their bodies and I can't help them if they don't come here looking for help. You are NOT done growing at 18, you bones are still developing and your growth plates will be prematurly fused by using AAS

At least YOU came looking for direction YES, but the point is, will you adhere to the advice of people with many many years of experience or will you follow the idiot kids that THINK they know what they are doing.
    I bet 90% of those kids don't even have a clue as to PCT.

The choice is yours, but that is where my advice stops.

GOOD LUCK

thats insane bro yes but if you think you are done growing at 18 think again .. look there is a reason why 16-17-18 -19- and so forth is way to young..... YOUR BODY IS NO WHERE NEAR IT'S MAX

tell you what find me 1 study that shows AAS use in teens is fine and there are no long term sides ( other than medical use ............. And i will give you all the help you want ...

other wise no matter what anyone says to it wont matter...you will not listen

What's your Bodyfat at?

5'8'' 214lbs sounds like your carrying alot of BF or your just a little beast lol but I'm going with the BF is to high hunch first. Post pics if your not sure ill tell you what your at.

Yeah your young.... Not wise , but I'm not your mother or you. It's your business if you want to take a chance with your health. Are you playing football? Why would you cycle if your not going to do anything at 18 yrs of age? Odd .....

Well anyways 4 compounds for your second cycle is ridiculous. Run 2 at the most. Either Test E deca , Test E, EQ, or Test E dbol . 4 for your second cycle is just overkill and shows you don't have a clue.

look i belive that you are a 100% right and im not saying that 16 year olds juicing makes it right for an 18 year old... but the fact is that things have become soooooooo competitive in athletics that anyone who has potential is actually encouraged by coaches to use AAS.
    I am fully aware of the damage i could be doing... but its a gamble am 100% willing to take.
    If doing AAS is gonna put me ahead of that little shit on the other side of that line and get me that spot then thats what i have to do.

Dont you think pro BBers and even many amateurs make that same gamble when they take in those ungodly dosages?

im 14% bf... and vandetta u know that there are no studies that say steroid use in teens is ok... but i havent seen many studies that say using juice as a 25 year old is good either esp in the way that we do

Travis0810 is offline New Member
    Dude, way to young. I started to young I think at the age of 20, and even my doc told me that i closed my growth plates prematurely. I know how you feel, when i was in school playing ball all my buds were using gear,and i wanted to really bad, but i waited. I'm sure glad i did. You need to do alot of research before you even consider using gear.....go all natural for at least a couple years before jucin. trust me dude, you have no idea how much AAS can **** up your system. My lipids and BP were all jacked up for a while cuz i ran to much. I have 2 friends who ****ed their shit up so bad that at the age of 22 they are on HRT, could be for life. Do you even know how many mgs you were running, I didn't here you mention anything about that, only what you were taking. When you are ready for juice I would recommend your first cycle be 500 mg test E per week, and a good pct. Thats it. After you get your diet and training in check, then get on here and ask about a good beginner stack. You only get one body, don't **** it up because your young and don't want to listen.

i ran 600mg deca per week and 500 of test
    thanks for the advice bro

Thread Information