ramma978 is offline New Member

Injection Pain, NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Ok here it is, I am talking 500mg of test e twice a week. Last Thursday I hit my glute. I am still in pain. I can feel that the muscle has got tight where my injection was. The pain is just starting to go away. This was a virgin muscle. On monday I hit my quad and I can bearly walk, It hurt so much it stopped me from going to the qym (Very Bad). I made sure I used a new pin, I made sure to keep the pin still, I made sure to Asperate, and I even warmed my gear before my shot. Can anyone shed some light on the situation. I really need some help!!!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    dude u not having much luck with jabbin! lol

whats the test enth? (obviously dont post the name if its an ugl) ive found that different test enths are different thickness's and can give a bit of soreness

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    well first off did u shoot off to the side of your quad, cuz dont shoot directly in middle or inner quad in my opinion. shoot to the outside and usually its not a problem. only once i shot middle of quad and hit a vein bad and blood squirted out left a nasty bruise too. just stick to the outside of the quad and you should be ok

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ramma978
    Ok here it is, I am talking 500mg of test e twice a week. Last Thursday I hit my glute. I am still in pain. I can feel that the muscle has got tight where my injection was. The pain is just starting to go away. This was a virgin muscle. On monday I hit my quad and I can bearly walk, It hurt so much it stopped me from going to the qym (Very Bad). I made sure I used a new pin, I made sure to keep the pin still, I made sure to Asperate, and I even warmed my gear before my shot. Can anyone shed some light on the situation. I really need some help!!!
    I hope you meant 250mgs twice a week?

Virgin muscle is simply an occupational hazard, consider it a right of passage. You can cut the gear with oil, but that'll increase volume which can also be a hindrance.

Many experience this, even with Enth for the first several weeks. But take solace in the FACT that this pain will pass, as both the brain and muscle eventually accommodate the interloping gear.

M.

jcstanto is offline Associate Member
    I remember when I first shot into my tri., it took about 4 days for me to recover.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ramma978
    Are you injecting 1 gram a week or 500 mgs a week total?. Bro either way i can't use any test over a concentration of 200 mgs per ml without severe pain. 200mgs per Ml and no pain. 250 and ouch big time and I make my own gear.

Only applies to Test and no other anabolic steroid . Deca / Eq any concentration is go for me.

Thread Information