marine55 is offline New Member

I have a question can someone plz help me out?

My buddy just went to mexico and i told him to buy me some steroids and i told him to get deca but he only came back with 200 mgs and i know thats not enough but is there anyway i can still take it and get some gains at all?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    deca alone can cause you some major libido problems. and if you didn't get any PCT to go with it, you are asking for MUCH trouble.

WELCOME TO AR

Stick around and learn before your stick anything in your body.
    answer ALL the green questions below and we can hlep you better

my age is 19 height 6'2 BF% 7 I eat really healthy and i train in mma. My goal is just to put on a little size and i dont know that much about pct

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    200mg is a single dose at best. Won't do anything but trouble alone and short term.
    Sounds like he just bought a single amp or something. Like Sman said, stick around and learn. Full cycles are complicated, technical, and expensive. Not to mention dangerous if they are done haphazardly.

Ya he bought the 50 mg shots and 2 come to a box and he bought 2 boxes. So it wouldnt do any thing even if I just took 50 mgs a week.

PCT is THE most important part of using any AAS. If you don't know what you are doing, PLEASE do NOT mess with your natural hormone system.

This is NOT a game, this is the human body, and YOURS is the only one you get so don't screw it up

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^Agreed^^^...and at 19 you're really asking for future problems...read and learn!

I like the Hank McCoy avie too Sman.
    How's mom doing?

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    ^^^Agreed^^^...and at 19 you're really asking for future problems...read and learn!

I like the Hank McCoy avie too Sman.
    How's mom doing?

M.

Thanks for asking. she is the same, no worse but no better.. :-(

When I was competing and bulking , they used to call me BEAST, so I thought why not?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    SMAN12BThanks for asking. she is the same, no worse but no better.. :-(
    Well I guess that's good and bad, though mostly positive knowing the prognosis. Give her a big one for me on the next visit...tell her it's from the Magicman.

When I was competing and bulking , they used to call me BEAST, so I thought why not?
    Ha ha, well those days are gone, and based on your current stature and commentary, I'm renaming you 'Cyclops'. Why you ask? Well the sleek musculature is obvious, but also because of the way you zero in, eye beaming problems with ever so accurate responses/solutions.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Well I guess that's good and bad, though mostly positive knowing the prognosis. Give her a big one for me on the next visit...tell her it's from the Magicman.

Ha ha, well those days are gone, and based on your current stature and commentary, I'm renaming you 'Cyclops'. Why you ask? Well the sleek musculature is obvious, but also because of the way you zero in, eye beaming problems with ever so accurate responses/solutions.

M.

LOLOL CYCLOPS it is!!

Thread Information