Need2bBigger is offline Junior Member

Anti-E's and Sustanon

I was going to run a cycle of Sustanon and Liquid Anadrol 125mg/ml but since I have heard a lot of negative things about Anadrol and I've never ran Sustanon I've decided to run only Sustanon. My question is that I already have some Arimidex and was wondering if I should run .25mg of Arimidex a day with the Sustanon? If so should I start the Arimidex a week before the Sustanon? Btw the Sustanon will be ran at 175mg EOD for 12 weeks. PCT will be nolva and clomid

Big_Gay_AL is offline Banned
    sounds like a good plan though i dont see a need to run both clomid and nolva during pct. seems like a bit of an overkill to me.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Gay_AL
    sounds like a good plan though i dont see a need to run both clomid and nolva during pct. seems like a bit of an overkill to me.

you what? every post you make is retarded. clomid and nolva is like the cornerstone pct.

no need to do both in my opinion, one ant E is good enough

box101 is offline Junior Member
    no need to do both in my opinion, one ant E is good enough

your opinion is worth fook all you dont even know why your shitting pill out of your arse

do you know anything about anything to do with anything?

or are you just here to make stupid posts and piss people off?

harsh responce from me here i know-youve given a bit of crap advice-but its people like you who give real real crap advice because you think you know it all and get people hurt-go play with your toilet see what else you can salvage from there.

Quote Originally Posted by box101
    your opinion is worth fook all you dont even know why your shitting pill out of your arse

do you know anything about anything to do with anything?

or are you just here to make stupid posts and piss people off?

harsh responce from me here i know-youve given a bit of crap advice-but its people like you who give real real crap advice because you think you know it all and get people hurt-go play with your toilet see what else you can salvage from there.
    piss off mate, if you dont agree with what i say that fine, but who are you to say such things. dont act like a wanker i can see that is the cool thing to do on these boards to fit in. why dont you just sugesst him to run 5 anti E's while your at it the more the better right prat?

box101 is offline Junior Member
    piss off mate, if you dont agree with what i say that fine, but who are you to say such things. dont act like a wanker i can see that is the cool thing to do on these boards to fit in. why dont you just sugesst him to run 5 anti E's while your at it the more the better right prat?

because thats not the correct thing to do- idiots such as you cause people problems- by looking at the nature of your posts i have little time for you.

as for acting like a wanker to fit in? i havent seen it on this board- this board is the first childish free board ive come across,that was until you showed up.

"any one inject steroids in there penis"

are you real-or are you that 16 year old kid?
    either way are you real

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by box101
    go play with your toilet see what else you can salvage from there.
    Dude thats funny as Fuk!

Need2bBigger is offline Junior Member
    So... Anyone have any advice lol?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    hahah...Sure dude.

.25 ED sounds fine. Go ahead and start it a week before if you know you're going to need it. If not, you can just keep it on hand.

What Big Gay Al meant about PCT is that many people don't like clomid. So they choose to use Aromasin and Nolva. Nolva by itself may not be enough though.
    But if you already have Clomid, or if you don't feel comfortable with Aromasin, Clomid and Nolva will be fine bro.

Congrats on shootin EOD with the Sust. Good man.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    hahah...Sure dude.

.25 ED sounds fine. Go ahead and start it a week before if you know you're going to need it. If not, you can just keep it on hand.

What Big Gay Al meant about PCT is that many people don't like clomid. So they choose to use Aromasin and Nolva. Nolva by itself may not be enough though.
    But if you already have Clomid, or if you don't feel comfortable with Aromasin, Clomid and Nolva will be fine bro.

Congrats on shootin EOD with the Sust. Good man.
    word!

and you other guys better behave yourselves. no need for these shinanigans. this is Anabolic Review, not Anabolic Argue.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    word!

and you other guys better behave yourselves. no need for these shinanigans. this is Anabolic Review, not Anabolic Argue.
    It's all good. BigGayAl shot himself in the foot early, so that when he actually had it 50% correct, he was already toast.

Thread Information