Thread: Gear color...

Mark Yager is offline Junior Member

Gear color...

My friend mixed up his bottles after transfering like a dum dum. He said the st450 is dark yellow, deca 's real light colored but what is the test 250? Someone should make a color chart cuz I'm sure he's not the only one that's done it.

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    I haven't used gear, but I'd be interested in seeing the color chart if everyone could put their ideas together.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Yager
    My friend mixed up his bottles after transfering like a dum dum. He said the st450 is dark yellow, deca's real light colored but what is the test 250? Someone should make a color chart cuz I'm sure he's not the only one that's done it.

I can tell you that T450 is a LIGHT yellow.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    color changes with the oil being used.. theres no set color for already made test 250 it depends on the oil used to make it. and i hope when you say "he was transffering his gear" he took the proper steps needed to keep things sterile.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    color changes with the oil being used.. theres no set color for already made test 250 it depends on the oil used to make it. and i hope when you say "he was transffering his gear" he took the proper steps needed to keep things sterile.
    True. I brew my own. sometimes I use grapeseed oil which is light in color and sometimes Sesame oil which is dark. So a color chart would never work.

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    Depends on who, and how they make it. How much oil they use...ect

Sorry I used the brand name I guess and the mod changed it to "gear". I'm talking about the catsup packet gear. The thread is for people who use the sachet stuff and I would guess since it's mass produced each AS would be a standard color. He said the superT450 is dark yellow and the deca is almost clear. But I guess he didn't pay attention to the test 250 and got it mixed up. I wish my friends would get their own internet so they can ask crap like this.

ttt?

jim-bol is offline Junior Member

smell it

after a while you can just smell the difference in most gears,but its not fool proof

Thread Information