Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Roberts

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member

Anthony Roberts

Hi Anthony, you seem like you know a hell of a lot about steroids . Can you help me?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao... its gonna cost you bro $$$$$$$$$$

j/k

why dont you be specific and post your question here.. maybe he'll reply.. and are you implying nobody else knows there shit? lmao

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    lmao... its gonna cost you bro $$$$$$$$$$

j/k

why dont you be specific and post your question here.. maybe he'll reply.. and are you implying nobody else knows there shit? lmao
    I agree you should probaly ask a steroid related question since this is the steroid Q&A forum..........

Well if you seen my other post, no one really has had the answer yet. This isn't your average steroid question bro. I'm on a whole 'nother level. Not too sound cocky heh, okay I did.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Though he does know a lot, he's not the only one who can help

ask away......

oh wait, its you lol, I didnt look at the name.

Skull it's basically the same thing bro. Why aren't steroids workng for me? I think the only reason I saw a bit more of an effect of the var was because I increased from 90 to 150mg, then 200mg. I'm metabolizing it way too quickly. And even though I'm not getting the side effects from it being in my blood, my liver was in pain all day for the last couple days. I cannot keep taking 200mg of Var to possibly get 20 mg into the blood for 3-4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21
    Well if you seen my other post, no one really has had the answer yet. This isn't your average steroid question bro. I'm on a whole 'nother level. Not too sound cocky heh, okay I did.
    care to share what "level" you think your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Though he does know a lot, he's not the only one who can help

ask away......

oh wait, its you lol, I didnt look at the name.
    Yea hehe. Hi. I want to get this resolved! If there's a will theres a way. I'm sure you want to know the deal too. I bet you metabolize AAS too quick too, maybe just not as quick as I.

You know I was talking to someone from a rejuv. clinic today and he told me his friend didn't gain anything off of 350mg anadrol daily? There's defintaely something wrong there, as in my case.

Skull it's basically the same thing bro. Why aren't steroids workng for me? I think the only reason I saw a bit more of an effect of the var was because I increased from 90 to 150mg, then 200mg. I'm metabolizing it way too quickly. And even though I'm not getting the side effects from it being in my blood, my liver was in pain all day for the last couple days. I cannot keep taking 200mg of Var to possibly get 20 mg into the blood for 3-4 hours.
    what have your previous cycles looked like?

well maybe hooker will chime in and give his thoughts.

care to share what "level" you think your own?
    Well when the discussion gets going you'll see me tear it up

One sec I'll take from my original post and copy here. Hold that thought.

One sec I'll take from my original post and copy here. Hold that thought.

All real stuff, except for some shit from IP back in the day.
    First run: Test E/Dbol 8 weeks. Nothing, a whole bunch of headaches.
    Second try: RF2 (Rocket Fuel 2). It's Test/Deca 200/mg per ml each. I did 2ml's of that a week for 8 weeks and nothing again. Actually I gained 8 lbs in the first week but I'm thinking that was placebo/increased cals.
    Third try: Fina, made by me with an Animal kit. 5 weeks, again about 6 lbs in first week after that nothing.
    Current try: Var only, I'm at 90mg daily. Been on for about 4 weeks. All I notice is a very, very slight pump. And a few of my lifts are up. But then again I just switched to a different routine so it's probably the routine/ more focus on nutrition as well.

My experience with AS has been shit. I've never had any gains where I could say "Wow I feel the steroids ."

Well when the discussion gets going you'll see me tear it up
    well good luck getting that discussion going anytime soon. hooker makes it clear that hes a busy guy and most everything he does requires him benefiting in one way or the other.

And yes the var I'm on now is real too. My brother is responding so well to 60mg a day he's going to have to cut it down.

well good luck getting that discussion going anytime soon. hooker makes it clear that hes a busy guy and most everything he does requires him benefiting in one way or the other.
    Shit I'll buy him a cycle if he actually gets steroids working for me. I guess he knows about androgen deactivation and Cytochrome P450's?

So your wondering why your not gaining from AAS.

First off...Are you doing a var only cycle?
    If answered "yes" , lol

That's probly why.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

If answered "yes" , lol

That's probly why.
    ha i dont gain off cycle either its a genetic thing that can be tracked back to several different genes and even a possible gene mutation as well as the DMMS
    im doing a my senior research over it .. but i only get like 1,000 bux to buy the shit i need to start testing which is like 500 short

If answered "yes" , lol

That's probly why.
    Lovely, have you seen my previous cycles? Are they not strong enough? Nothing from Fina either buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ha i dont gain off cycle either its a genetic thing that can be tracked back to several different genes and even a possible gene mutation as well as the DMMS
    im doing a my senior research over it .. but i only get like 1,000 bux to buy the shit i need to start testing which is like 500 short
    Yes the famous Drug Microsomal Metabolism System, but dude theirs got to be some way around all of that bullshit. have you tried talking to the gurus about it? You ever try a rejuv clinic? Tommorow some guy who's a pharmacologist is supposed to call me, as well as the wonderful people at Oasis.

Lovely, have you seen my previous cycles? Are they not strong enough? Nothing from Fina either buddy.

Easy cheesy lemon squeezy.

Yep you won't grow off of the real deal you might as well try the weak ones.

My take is ,

A.Your to "caught up" on the growing aspects of AAS instead of creating a diet/workout plan that actually works, and you never are consistant with training..thats why your having poor gains.

OR

B. Your genetics are inferior in this aspect and are incapable of growing do from that.

Or C.Your diet/training is shit,+ your genetics suck.

This has been Hellmasks conclusion from this very little bit of info he has presented....Have a nice day

Yes the famous Drug Microsomal Metabolism System, but dude theirs got to be some way around all of that bullshit. have you tried talking to the gurus about it? You ever try a rejuv clinic? Tommorow some guy who's a pharmacologist is supposed to call me, as well as the wonderful people at Oasis.
    dood lol, there is far more to it than the DMMS

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I think u are probably right....

Want to point me in the right direction of what to research then? I've studied the DMMS and Cytochrome P450's pretty extensively, whats the next step?

Want to point me in the right direction of what to research then? I've studied the DMMS and Cytochrome P450's pretty extensively, whats the next step?
    human experimentation
    im trying to get ahold of some paperwork so i kan do some testing on a group of 15 individuals

Care to post your stats.....Max lifts/age/any health problems/any medication you take/how old were you when you first cycled/how many cycles/how long you have been training/bf% before aas & after.

Theres so much to know before we decide your naturally maxed out now aas won't have any effect on your system.

human experimentation
    im trying to get ahold of some paperwork so i kan do some testing on a group of 15 individuals

who will these individuals be?

human experimentation
    Can you give me the rundown on the experimentation then? What are you gonna do, load them up on grams of test?

Can you give me the rundown on the experimentation then? What are you gonna do, load them up on grams of test?
    LOL no.. not sure yet.. still talking w/ my mentor.. as far as my university goes my buddy almost got into a alot of shit last semester w/ his proposal because he practiced on people w/o proper paperwork ><

Care to post your stats.....Max lifts/age/any health problems/any medication you take/how old were you when you first cycled/how many cycles/how long you have been training/bf% before aas & after.

Theres so much to know before we decide your naturally maxed out now aas won't have any effect on your system.
    Ok I won't delve too deep into this, I'm not so sure how much you (just you) want to help me anyways. No health problems/no medication/16/4/5.5 years/no results from aas, therefore no change in bf

I started exercising at ~23-4% bf, now it's 14%

BTW I'm 5'10 215 lbs@14% bf. Not huge by any means, but bigger than most people I see in the general public. I'm definately not maxed out though. I've been all the way up to like 235@13% bf. No gear either.

LOL no.. not sure yet.. still talking w/ my mentor.. as far as my university goes my buddy almost got into a alot of shit last semester w/ his proposal because he practiced on people w/o proper paperwork ><
    That's a hell of an experiment.

you can expereiment in living people with adaquite paper work ?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ok I won't delve too deep into this, I'm not so sure how much you (just you) want to help me anyways. No health problems/no medication/16/4/5.5 years/no results from aas, therefore no change in bf

I started exercising at ~23-4% bf, now it's 14%

BTW I'm 5'10 215 lbs@14% bf. Not huge by any means, but bigger than most people I see in the general public. I'm definately not maxed out though. I've been all the way up to like 235@13% bf. No gear either.
    I would love to see what your real diet looks like when you are cycling

LOL, isn't America awesome!

Shit dude if he wants to put me on 2-3g of test I'd go for it right now. I'm sick of this shit.

human experimentation
    if it involves free gear sign me up <>

yeah just get clearance or something i dunno i got till end of october to compose my presentation/theory/proposal then start on it must finish by may

yeah just get clearance or something i dunno i got till end of october to compose my presentation/theory/proposal then start on it must finish by may
    Do you know about oxidoreductases? Maybe you know how I can get a hold of Patrick Arnold?

what will the experiement consist of?

what will the experiement consist of?
    lol i have no idea!
    we still working on it.. i tell ya i have done alot of difficult shit in my life but composing a proposal of this magnitude is >< DERP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information