I think NOLVA gave me Gyno!!!!!

I did a cycle of halodrol and to be sure i didn't react funny to the nolva and clomid I did a PCT for three weeks.

I have developed sensitive nipples that are not as hard as puberty-like nipples but they still have definitely changed a little!

I think nolva did this to me!

DAMN IT!

what should I do? has anyone heard of this happening???

randy6969 is offline Member
    thats very strange.... try letro and then nolva after letro to taper it off... maybe somenone else can give u more info on this...bump

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I am dealing with something similar (enlarged nip tips w/o additional sensitivity) after my nolva pct. I have no fing idea why. Going to try Letro.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Yeah but when you get off letro you're supposed to use nolva to help fight the rebound...

just thinkin ahead.

So then what amount should I run Letro and for how long? This is really weird. Maybe I got to stop playing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    I did a cycle of halodrol and to be sure i didn't react funny to the nolva and clomid I did a PCT for three weeks.

I have developed sensitive nipples that are not as hard as puberty-like nipples but they still have definitely changed a little!

DAMN IT!

What the hell does that mean?

Not as hard as puberty like nipples???? LOL

Do you remember your nipples being hard going through puberty or something??

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    In most cases anti e will not cure gyno(including letro), only make it less obvious. And when you cycle again in the future you will be very sensitive for developing gyno again.

Imo the best thing is to get surgery and be done with gyno for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    What the hell does that mean?

Not as hard as puberty like nipples???? LOL

Do you remember your nipples being hard going through puberty or something??

Haha, it was an analogy. Not quite gyno but not normal....haha

surgury is not an option. I think letro can reverse it.
    Hope, that is.

Are you sure it's gyno?

Where you bulking? Fat can attribute to a puffier chest.
    Feel any lumps under the nipple?
    Do your nipples now pretrude outward?

the left one is worse than the right. It protrudes a little but there is definately more sensitivity than before.

Like I said, it is like having puberty nips.... Thats as close as I can try to describve it.

So does everyone think the best way to get rid of this is letro for a couple of weeks?

and bump

Surrender is offline Banned

DAMN IT!
    Impossible. Nolvdex is a breast cancer med and in men treats GYNO.....Gear can make you nipples very sensitive and is no big thing except some of the pain that is associated with sensentive nipples ......Nolva is a miracle drug for gear users.

napoleon is offline Banned
    Yes Letro, and yes... it will reverse gyno.

Trust a bro.

Titan1 is offline Member
    remember clomid IS a synthetic estrogen so yes you can get gyno from it and Nolva can in some cases also give you gyno but it doesent happend often at all ,more often withn clomid, a good pct is 25mg aromasin /ed with nolva 20mg/ed

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    remember clomid IS a synthetic estrogen so yes you can get gyno from it and Nolva can in some cases also give you gyno but it doesent happend often at all ,more often withn clomid, a good pct is 25mg aromasin/ed with nolva 20mg/ed
    Clomid/nolva are synthetic estrogens that binds to the e-recepter in the breast and pituitary, witouth causing any problems there. While at the same time it prevents estrogen to bind there. They are estrogenic in some tissues, and anti-estrogenic in other tissues,(breast included)

Its not thrue that you can get gyno from an Serm. That chance could only increase if youre using a drug with progesterone/prolactiv activity.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here man this should help you out. Its C_Binos thread on reversing gyno.

All you need to know about GYNO.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Growingpains]I did a cycle of halodrol and to be sure i didn't react funny to the nolva and clomid I did a PCT for three weeks. QUOTE]

rewrite this sentence slowly so it makes sense. are you saying you did a pct before the halodrol cycle, and then another after or what?

rhed is offline Associate Member
    I've done tons of research of PCT for OTC steroids . And I did two sd cycle's with success. I did have nolva on hand and letro just in case I had gyno symtoms. But I did not use it for PCT. I did clomid for PCT. And it worked fine.But I think everyone reacts different when taking compounds.
    Anyway as I ran into some information on PCT for OTC steroids. Don't think I'm allowed to post the link to where I found it or who wrote it. But here's part of what he said about PH PCT's=

Why not nolva? Superdrol and pheraplex are progestins which means that means that nolva can cause or make existing gyno worse. Macrophage69alpha (supplement guru): Clomid does not upregulate the PgR (as nolva does). After speaking with Macro, he recommended stacking clomid (SERM) and aromasin (AI) together. The aromasin is not supposed to have a negative impact on blood lipid levels, like other AI's can.

[QUOTE=AnabolicBoy1981]
    I did a cycle of halodrol and to be sure i didn't react funny to the nolva and clomid I did a PCT for three weeks. QUOTE]

rewrite this sentence slowly so it makes sense. are you saying you did a pct before the halodrol cycle, and then another after or what?

step 1. Halodrol
    step 2. PCT

rhed is offline Associate Member

DAMN IT!
    hmm, I believe that if it's sesitive to touch then yea it's gyno.. Sooo.. make sure you read C Bino's "all you need to know about Gyno". The link that rar1015 give you..goodluck
    Last edited by rhed; 11-18-2006 at 01:49 AM.

P.S. I ran Bino's gyno reversal and everything is fine now.

Thread Information