cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Help for military test

I have a military test coming up next week. I was expecting it to be in afew weeks, but they pushed it forward.

What would be some good suppliments that I could follow.

There is a 4 kilometer run, then we have to lift and carry a 100lb bag of sand 50 meters.

After that 30sec cool down.

Then I have to push 100lbs on a machine and move the machine left and right 10 times.

Then pull the 100lbs left and right 10 times.

Finally there is a swim, but I don't remeber the distance.

What would be some good suppliments that I could use to enhanse my breathing and performance.

Legal or AAS are fine, as the screening has already be done.

I am going to be using creatine. Not sure about other compounds. I would want something fast acting like dbol , but not sure how dbol would suit the cardio needs.

Test prop maybe?

I would work it into a test cycle, but I'm looking for something to give me that kick for the test.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Here's the profile on EPO

Anabolic Review Profile: EPO (Erythropoietin)

I have never used and am not sugesting it but check it out it might be what your looking for........

sounds good. thanks!

mSHY8 is offline New Member
    Eposino stimulates the production of oxygen-carrying red blood cells by the bone marrow and is used in the treatment of anemia, a condition in which there is a low level of red blood cells in the blood...

Eposino is a recombinant human erythropoietin (rhEPO) injection intended for intravenous (IV) or subcutaneous (SC) administration. Eposino stimulates the production of oxygen-carrying red blood cells by the bone marrow and is used in the treatment of anemia, a condition in which the patient suffers from an inadequate concentration of red blood cells, as indicated by a low hematocrit of hemaglobin measure.

Anemia may be caused by cancer chemotherapy treatment, kidney failure, or because of the administration of certain drugs used in the treatment of AIDs. Erythropoietin has also been used to increase red blood cell counts in patients who are anemic and scheduled to undergo surgery as a means to avoiding the need for operative blood transfusions.

Your kidneys naturally produce erythropoietin, but sometimes, as in the cases stated above, the body cannot make enough to stimulate red blood cell production. When this situation arises, synthetic erythropoietin (rhEPO) can be administered to increase the production of red blood cells by the bone marrow.

An increase in red blood cell levels should be seen in two to six weeks after beginning therapy in cancer-related anemia patients. When the red blood cell count rises, patients generally feel better.

Thread Information