caboom is offline New Member

test and heart rate

Hey all,

Just a question regarding test and heart rate. For a person who has completed many cycles, and just want to run with 250mg of test a week, will this drastically increase his heart rate?

I know a person wh has a high heart rate and is worried by taking 250mg of test that it could be dangerouse!

Thanks

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Welcome to AR!

I wouldnt think heart rate would be much of a concern for AAS, just stay away from things like clenbuterol . However, you need to closely monitor blood pressure if you have prexisting problems.

frank12391 is offline Member
    I'm asking the same question cause my heart rate went up after a shot of test cyp. Spent night in the ER, all is good now after 1 week. No probs with decca though. I have to mention that I have mild hypertension and had it before starting cycle but it was under control with meds and I monitor it ED. While on cyp, my BP was marginally higher however it did fluctuate quite often. Had 3 sets of bloods done in 24 hours. All was perfect, including arterial blood just to be on the safe side while I had these effects. I don't know if the cyp was responsible for it and I have posted a lot about this subject without any real explanations or answers. I was told by 1 person that test increases heart rate. This is my first experience with aas

Thanks for the welcome powerliftmike!!!!!!!

Good to be here. So you dont hink 250mg of test would drastically increase the heart rate??/

Do we have any doctors or like that could help me out with this topic?

Thanks!

Inclinez is offline New Member
    Hey caboom, Im currently on Test E 500mg EW . FOr the first week and a half my BP and heart rate went up, BP went up about 10 points on the first number and heart rate went from around 95 BPM to 120-130 bpms, Now everything has return to normal and im currently 3 weeks into cycle. It's also my first cycle so i figure its just my body adjusting. Hope this helped

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    test increases HR... atleast for some ppl.. mine always jumps from 60 to 80 during all cycles... jesus Inclinez... 130 BPM, thats is quite a lot... rather uncomfortable, eh? even 95 sounds really high.. i think 120 is the stimated limit where the heart will eventually tire itself out in the long run... maybe do some aerobic exercise or sumin? if u dont already... then as fotr the question will 250 mg of test a week inrease HR.. cant comment on that, maybe it wont affect that much since the dose is so low but havent seen any real reports on this.

Inclinez is offline New Member
    It was only at 130 for abaout 2 days now its usually 70-90, dude 90 isnt even bad...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    90 is not that great... i mean some ppl have high HR even if they are in pretty good condition.. but 90 is still quite high IMO... not dangerous yet in anyway but its high.

thanks for the responses guys - does anyone know where to find any research on this(small amount of test and heart rate affect)?

Thanks for the help guys!

Bump

Thread Information