CitizenPump45 is offline New Member

Question Seroquil and (Test,Tren, & Win)???Help!

i want to delete this
    Last edited by CitizenPump45; 05-05-2008 at 03:44 AM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    400mg OMG are you trying to put your self in a coma.this has to be a joke.ther is no way that a doc would give a human 400mg of seroquil.that is enough to knock out a elephant.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Yeah, that is a lot! I took it temporarily a while ago and 50mgs would put me down! I don't see how it would interfere, but you never know....You should ask a doctor or research the pharmacology of Seroquil to see if you can find anything.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    Seroquel has not effect on the HPTC as far as I know. 400mg is a lot though. I took 400mg and when I woke up I looked at the clock and it said 9 o'clock. I wondered why the sun hadn't come out yet, then I realized it was 9 p.m. the next day!!!!!!! and I had slept over 20 hours.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    thas not thaaat unusual a dose of seroquel....now they have 500mg tabs out! i know a dude that takes a thousand mg/day!! i wouldnt imagin the meds would affect your cycle.... but the steroids may affect whatever you are taking those meds for imo.... depending on what it is.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenPump45
    I've searched the forums for info on if Seroquil has any negative effect while on a cycle, but I couldn't find any info. I will be running 500mg test e a week, with Tren A 75 eod, and Win 50mg eod. Could someone please tell me if this is dangerous to combine the drugs? I take 400mg of Seroquil at bedtime. My cycle will be 10 weeks long. 24 years old. 3rd cycle, but first while on Seroquil. (proper pct of course)

Thanks a lot for any helpful info...

~CitizenPump45~

Bro please dont take this the wrong way.. but taking Seroquil.. that is a MAI Mood altering inhibitor.... and has vast side effects . with liver and kidneys from the little research I looked up... And I would advise againest taking AAS while on this medication.. for many reason the biggest factor being that the hormone can trigger epasods far worse than expected for what the drug is ment to correct.. So please keep that in mind

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenPump45
    I've searched the forums for info on if Seroquil has any negative effect while on a cycle, but I couldn't find any info. I will be running 500mg test e a week, with Tren A 75 eod, and Win 50mg eod. Could someone please tell me if this is dangerous to combine the drugs? I take 400mg of Seroquil at bedtime. My cycle will be 10 weeks long. 24 years old. 3rd cycle, but first while on Seroquil. (proper pct of course)

Thanks a lot for any helpful info...

~CitizenPump45~
    Seroquil is known as one of the top anti depressents at supressing your natural testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    Bro please dont take this the wrong way.. but taking Seroquil.. that is a MAI Mood altering inhibitor.... and has vast side effects . with liver and kidneys from the little research I looked up... And I would advise againest taking AAS while on this medication.. for many reason the biggest factor being that the hormone can trigger epasods far worse than expected for what the drug is ment to correct.. So please keep that in mind
    I don't know if that is really true V. I mean teenagers take the stuff, they fall asleep and wake up after 5 hours, their meds don't suddenly go outa wack, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    400mg OMG are you trying to put your self in a coma.this has to be a joke.ther is no way that a doc would give a human 400mg of seroquil.that is enough to knock out a elephant.
    Nevermind was gonna say something...
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 10-13-2006 at 10:30 PM.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member

Thread Information