Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    doesnt the normal mechanism just have free test diffusing into the cell were it binds to the AR which then in turn go into the nucleus of the cell..
    That was the "free androgen" hypothesis. This was proved to be false within the last few years. There's more than one steroid hormone uptake mechanism. What we need to do is find them all. Then I can weed out the BS, from the probably situations. I'm going to research the hell out of this until I find the solution.

I'm currently looking into steroid hormone uptake mechanisms.

Quote Originally Posted by FITFANATIK
    jeez....serious read! Once is not enough! Thanks for sharin'...might wanna get a patent on your new supp...sounds promising!

...I want some!
    It's such a serious read I think you kinda missed it.
    But hey thanks for recognizing my effort. Great physique! When I'm done researching, I'm changing my last name to Duchaine

Anybody up to help me decript this? You can skip the cortical steroids . Just focus on gonadal steroid hormones.

http://web.indstate.edu/thcme/mwking...-hormones.html

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21
    That was the "free androgen" hypothesis. This was proved to be false within the last few years. There's more than one steroid hormone uptake mechanism. What we need to do is find them all. Then I can weed out the BS, from the probably situations. I'm going to research the hell out of this until I find the solution.

I'm currently looking into steroid hormone uptake mechanisms
    Truth is, no one knows much about how steroids work, there effects on the AR etc..So your research, I doubt, will lead to the answers you require. We simply dont know enough yet about them and their individual actions. So, in my opinion, trying to find out why they dont work on others (non-responders) and work very well on some (good responders) is trying to run before your able to walk IMHO.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

I'm currently looking into steroid hormone uptake mechanisms.
    no i dont think it was proven to be false.. there might be other mechanisms also but that is the major one still to my understanding.

that article u wanted someone to read for u.. there is nothing but the basics about this stuff. nothing new .. only some stuff about ligand receptor interaction etc... sry

that article u wanted someone to read for u.. there is nothing but the basics about this stuff. nothing new .. only some stuff about ligand receptor interaction etc... sry
    Nice bit of reading though. Havent seen an informative article like that for a while.

yeah... its also pretty accurate and a good read..

If that was the basics then damn! I can't imagine what it would be like when I get to the nitty gritty. Swifto I'm glad for your concern, but I can't give up just yet.

Hippo, do you think most endocrinologists know this much about steroids ? I'm tempted to get my yellow pages and start calling endos. I'm a bit weary of the fact that AS are illegal and they would want to take my information down and report me. There's got to be some male endo's who are cool with steroid usage.

nope. most endos dont know the kinda things u are looking answers for.. endos mostly concentrate on diabetes, thyroid problems and others..steroid realated stuff is mostly andrologists/urologists, at least in here.. but they too wont know what u are lookng for.. the best bet would be some sort of biochem guy who is interested in these things.. or maybe an endo with interest (personal).. but really doubt u will find anybody.

Thats uh, great. Ok will look into andrologists/urologists. Or biochemists. Hooker if you're seeing this help please.

Maybe we can get some 'guru' help eh?

Thats uh, great. Ok will look into andrologists/urologists. Or biochemists. Hooker if you're seeing this help please.

Maybe we can get some 'guru' help eh?
    E-mail Bill Roberts or spend some time on M&M. There are plenty of members qualified in this sort of thing aswell as graduates and students in this field.

good advise from swifto.... they are the guys that reasearch/are interested in this stuff.. many very knowledgeable bros there!! U will gain a lot of info from them, still doubt that u will find the answers u would like to.

good advise from swifto.... they are the guys that reasearch/are interested in this stuff.. many very knowledgeable bros there!! U will gain a lot of info from them, still doubt that u will find the answers u would like to.
    I wish there were answers, but I dont think there are....Yet.

M and M, Mind and Muscle? I can go post, but I'm going to have to explain over and over again. Every time I put this up on a board everyone is in disbeleif, stating that my diet and training must be shit, heh. I'm sure you guys can tell by now that I do my research. But ok, I'll do it.

Jeeze, I hope there is answers. Remembr about my brother? He didn't see results when he was a bit younger too. Now he seems to respond great. Maybe we are just late bloomers?

Oh well, gotta go to college right now. I'll be back in about 4-5 hours. See you guys later. Thanks for your help

M and M, Mind and Muscle? I can go post, but I'm going to have to explain over and over again. Every time I put this up on a board everyone is in disbeleif, stating that my diet and training must be shit, heh. I'm sure you guys can tell by now that I do my research. But ok, I'll do it.

Jeeze, I hope there is answers. Remembr about my brother? He didn't see results when he was a bit younger too. Now he seems to respond great. Maybe we are just late bloomers?

Oh well, gotta go to college right now. I'll be back in about 4-5 hours. See you guys later. Thanks for your help
    Yes.

Thanks for the suggestion. I posted over there. I posted in the advanced discussion. I've got a good feeling about that site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information