rukus43 is offline Associate Member

a little worried

libido waaaay down. I am worried. I entered week 3 on monday (yesterday). I am already most likely completely shut down. I am on:

600mg test cyp/wk
    600mg eq/wk
    40mg d-bol/day (wk1-4 only)
    whats going on?

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Legit?

Yes.

anybody got any feedback here...I would appreciate it greatly

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    the test may not be real id say bro. if the test is at 600mg weekly, then no way should you feel like you have no libido, unless there was some form of pre-existing clinical reason

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus43
    anybody got any feedback here...I would appreciate it greatly

Age ,,weight cycle ,history diet .....what was your blood work numbers before your cycle?

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    the test may not be real id say bro. if the test is at 600mg weekly, then no way should you feel like you have no libido, unless there was some form of pre-existing clinical reason
    Yeah, you should be humping everything in sight.
    I ran the same gear last time with the exception of Dbol .

You may want to talk to someone with a title about where you acquired your "supplements" to see if it's a trusted source.
    The best cyp I've used was Tested Elmu, FYI

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    libido waaaay down. I am worried. I entered week 3 on monday (yesterday). I am already most likely completely shut down. I am on:

600mg test cyp/wk
    600mg eq/wk
    40mg d-bol/day (wk1-4 only)
    whats going on?
    give it a week bro, a LOT of the time it's in your head. eg- you're tired and (naturally) couldn't get it up one night... immediately blame it on the gear.

another example that's common in almost EVERY user is this... 1st 3-4 days in the gym and you not only FEEL stronger, but LOOK stronger and you're on your way to the IFBB. Problem? not really, it's the placebo effect, which is good sometimes and can mess with you other times.

23, 190, sust,deca ,d-bol, no blood work

Thanks for all the feedback. I know the source is legit, I have checked w/ mods. I know that there are a few other things that are stressing me out and making me feel down at times so I will have to work on those before I can just blame a low sex drive on steroids . Appreciate it though.

Get yourself some proviron and run 75-100mg ED for a week and then taper to a maintainence dose of 50mg.

Vein-X also has a good point. If you're dead-ass tired late at night and your body wants to recover, then your old-lady wants the sausage, this can also be a factor.

I'm always hornier than hell in the morning, but my chick only wants sex at night when i'm almost in a coma.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    stress is the ULTIMATE bonner killer. I have had stress really affect my sex drive, especially with HUGE issues. its like nght and day and im a horny sex fiend usually, so i notice when im not the same.

Update:
    I was having sex and when I came there was VERY little sperm. I understand that my natural testicular function has shut down since I am in mid-week 3 of my cycle but from my understanding the high amount of exogenous testosterone should have compensated for the shutdown...am I correct? This is really messing with my head so if someone could clear this up I would be grateful.

"messing with my head"

no pun intended...seriously

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Update:
    I was having sex and when I came there was VERY little sperm. I understand that my natural testicular function has shut down since I am in mid-week 3 of my cycle but from my understanding the high amount of exogenous testosterone should have compensated for the shutdown...am I correct? This is really messing with my head so if someone could clear this up I would be grateful.
    of course there was very little sperm bro UR ON JUICE

it is to be expected but ur labido should bounce back if not it could be other issue,s

did you spank it within 24 hours of having sex?

My girl knows when i've been whackin' it because I think she measures the jizz after we're done.

thats hilarious...so its okay that the sperm amount was low...my libido is also kind of going up. It is definitely all in the mind. I guess I mentioned the low sperm amount because I wanted to show that the test I am using is legit and is working (its shut down my production). A couple of members thought that the legitimacy of the test may have been the problem but I am sure that this cannot be. Like I said, it is probably in my head and I need to work on that. But fortunately, my libido is increasing and hopefully things get back to normal. A little rollercoaster ride.

Thread Information