OK first off...ive been pre-reading all the previous post and scaring the sh*t out of myself so i figured id start a new post

Needle: Terumo Syringes 3CC sticks 23G X 1" long

Gear: I am on week three and so far have done 1CC of Test prop every day and then on week three started my Masteron @ 1CC

So the problem:

First two weeks went by great as I was self shooting the first week with Test Prop. Some times my right cheek injections would hurt where my left didnt even hurt a bit but i was ok

Week 2.5 came around my GF started sticking me. first two times were kinda woobly going in and could feel it but everything was fine

Week 3 came around and i started the masteron. I started to get a little lump in my butt cheeks but nothing tooooo painful. mainly very very red spot
that went away by the 4th day

3rd & 4th injection of mast 1cc and test prop 1 cc came around and my ass is ON FIRE.

One is on the left cheek and the other is on the right. The needle hurt going in a bit as my GF put it in and then after she took it out it felt like bee stings....it was an instant red LUMP (silver dollar size). the pain comes and goes and feels like bee stings. My temperature is 97degrees.

so what gives? could i be reacting to the masteron? im going to try my Test prop by itself in two days and let everyone know.

also can someone explain how injections travel? i never touch the needle, i sterilze the site and bottle and use two needles (one to draw and one to shoot) so how can infection jump?

i cant tell if it hot to the touch cuz im rubbing it like im buffing the wax off my car!!