Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EQismypoise is offline Junior Member

1st Time Cycle either A.Test & EQ or B.Test & Deca

Im getting Human Grade shit and this is my 1st time to do a cycle im 24 5'10 160 and 5.1% bodyfat, i dont wanna be ****ing huge just get bigger and more vascular! i know most of yall are gonna say im stupid but im only doing a 6 week cycle because i dont want shit for side effects! Just a tad bit bigger beach body if u know what i mean!

box101 is offline Junior Member
    500mg test e per week simple

why stack on your first cycle?
    why why why why?

orton4 is offline Member
    the test e wont start kicking in untill about week 6 so all the gains you will be water and will be lost after cycle pretty quick.... decca should be run for at least 12 weeks so you wont really see any gains from decca, also what pct do you have planned for this cycle... i would research more before you start to do any type of cycle.... i would research the sticky's for first time cycles....

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EQismypoise
    Im getting Human Grade shit and this is my 1st time to do a cycle im 24 5'10 160 and 5.1% bodyfat, i dont wanna be ****ing huge just get bigger and more vascular! i know most of yall are gonna say im stupid but im only doing a 6 week cycle because i dont want shit for side effects! Just a tad bit bigger beach body if u know what i mean!
    thats a terrible reason to cycle

and 6 weeks is stupid with long esters, youll cut the gear before it even reaches it peak. if youre gonna go 6 weeks and youre stuck on one of those use prop/npp. short ester bold is killer, says popular belief. also short esters should give you les side effects

also at 160 5% im just gonne guess that you need to check on your diet, check with some people and make sure that is solid first

Surrender is offline Banned
    1st). human grade gear....EQ doesn't come in human made gear...It is an animal product...and can only be bought at Vet supplies stores, not a reg pharm. Test and Deca can be bought at Walmart if you have a script for it...Learn your gear lad

2nd)..You don't need gear you need food. By your pic i can tell you have no clue on nutrirtion. Learn this first and your gains might surprise you

3rd).. Your to young for gear
    Last edited by Surrender; 10-04-2006 at 11:20 AM.

EQismypoise is offline Junior Member
    Well i gotta say i love ur pic Surrender u look much better than i do! And i know that EQ doesnt come in Human Grade bro! But to one8nine what do u suggest then? Ill be PCT with Nolvadex and my trainer told me to Take HCG ? I just wanna get a feel for this stuff before i dive ya know! and honestly guys i asked for simple advise to incourage me, im not the most knowledgable person about this but i know enough, i just dont have the time to spill my brains out on here like most of u guys! Im just needed help no reason to get angry cause my knowledge isnt as great as yours!

i was in the same situation, its through reading that you get a feeling for this stuff. im about your age but a lot bigger, i thought about taking a ph nearly a year, but i didnt. theres more options than jumping on the wagon. only now am i considering it. take your time, read. it is worth it.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to the newbies cycles and you se a ton of info.....but put your diet in shape first and your w/o program.You don't need aas for now,first thing first,...diet.!!! You can't run Deca or Eq for 6 weeks,you need no less than 12 weeks.
    Sure,....everybody whats to looks nice but this is not tha way,you are in the wrong place.

LPR.
    Last edited by LatinoPR; 10-05-2006 at 05:45 AM.

Thread Information