LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member

Cycle For The Cautious User?

Looking to the near future, any suggestions? (Anavar is too expensive).

I'm waiting until I've got my BF to about ten percent until I start AAS and I'd like to start off "mild". I'm not in any rush and I'd like sides to be kept to a minimum. Thanks.

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Well if Anavar is too expensive, I guess Prim is out of the question too. Primo/Anavar are the safest, and make an awesome stack. Since that's not possible, why not just start your first cycle with 375mg Test E a week and 25mg dbol a day for the first 4 weeks. The enanthate I'd run 10 weeks. It would look like this;

Test Enanthate 375mg injection once weekly/10 weeks
    DBol 25mg day/4 weeks
    Clomid two weeks after last test shot, 50mg daily

This cycle is pretty conservative, sides shouldn't be an issue. If I were you I'd run a low dose anastrazole to keep the estrogen under control. Anyways as long as you diet and train right you should be gaining.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21
    Well if Anavar is too expensive, I guess Prim is out of the question too. Primo/Anavar are the safest, and make an awesome stack. Since that's not possible, why not just start your first cycle with 375mg Test E a week and 25mg dbol a day for the first 4 weeks. The enanthate I'd run 10 weeks. It would look like this;

Test Enanthate 375mg injection once weekly/10 weeks
    DBol 25mg day/4 weeks
    Clomid two weeks after last test shot, 50mg daily

This cycle is pretty conservative, sides shouldn't be an issue. If I were you I'd run a low dose anastrazole to keep the estrogen under control. Anyways as long as you diet and train right you should be gaining.
    I disagree. If you had some type of adverse reaction, how would you know which one caused it. First cycle should consist of some form of test only.....@ 400-500 mgs / ew

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    I disagree. If you had some type of adverse reaction, how would you know which one caused it. First cycle should consist of some form of test only.....@ 400-500 mgs / ew

Bingo your first cycle should be one compound only like test E or C @ 500mg a week ..... you have to see how your body responds to AAS if or what sides did gyno problems kick in bad .... there are to many un answered questions when starting out .. Plus you will grow off 500mg ( 99.9%) of the people will

Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    Most people want instant gratification. I also thought of test only, but figured he might want to kickstart. The dbol dosage was small, but hey you can disagree.

Most people want instant gratification. I also thought of test only, but figured he might want to kickstart. The dbol dosage was small, but hey you can disagree.

some say ok to kick starting... but for A first cycle IMO I donot recommend it for the simple reason Surrender gave IF THERE IS A PROBLEM you want to correct it right away ... and with several compounds running it would be hard to say.. now his next cycle if all goes well than sure Kick start the shit out of it ........ also LOGS keep logs .. this is so very important... when doing AAS cycles Training , diets , they all play a very important rule

Fair enough. Take their word for it LBT. I still think for his first cycle he could start with 375 though. Maybe 8 weeks in he could bump it to 500. I've read articles about growth phases on cycle. They say around 8 weeks your body reaches homeostasis and you stop gaining. One way around this is to bump it up. So he could be looking at 10-12 weeks of non-stop gains if he started low and bumped it. This is theoretical, but also based on educated research.

Fair enough. Take their word for it LBT. I still think for his first cycle he could start with 375 though. Maybe 8 weeks in he could bump it to 500. I've read articles about growth phases on cycle. They say around 8 weeks your body reaches homeostasis and you stop gaining. One way around this is to bump it up. So he could be looking at 10-12 weeks of non-stop gains if he started low and bumped it. This is theoretical, but also based on educated research.
    once again very flawed bumping cycles mid stream ( ramping ) by the way for many years did that .. and yes I grew and got big ( now the flip side ) unstable blood levels .. sides like gyno waste of gear IMO I have long since stopped cycleing like that and for good reason...( it's not all that) now once i started taking regular doses ( steady) and not ramping I found that not only did the sides lesson ... But I had far better growth... and PCt was ahell of lot easier .... keeping 85% of my gains ... But from time to to time depending on my Mg amount i will ramp doses down towards the end To help with PCt kicking natty test back in .. But In all bro people are different and what worked for some might not work for others .... But one thing will hold no matter what THAT A FIRST TIME CYCLE SHOULD BE A SINGLE COMPOUND ...... than after that it's all hit and miss ... How does he know if he is gyno prone ???? also it good pratice to get diet stright when one cycle ...

now most have no clue they can read all day long on this and that .. but until they Do it they wont know what a anabolic diet is .. SO the first cycle is a learning phase .. in many different areas Not just AAS compounds

So the best ADVICE IS KEEP IT SIMPLE

Wink

Awesome. I can't post from experience. Only from hours and hours of research. I also read other's logs and figure out the general consensus on certain combos and stuff. Maybe in the futur I'll be able to put a nice cycle log where I actually get results

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    A single estered form of testosterone will suffice. 250-500mg/wk. AI/SERM kept on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by LBT
    Looking to the near future, any suggestions? (Anavar is too expensive).

I'm waiting until I've got my BF to about ten percent until I start AAS and I'd like to start off "mild". I'm not in any rush and I'd like sides to be kept to a minimum. Thanks.

Why not stay natural. All AAS have side effects in some form or another. It sounds like your not striving for quick size & have no real reason of using.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Test only, 250-500mgs weekly. Run that for 10-12 weeks, and follow up with proper PCT.

Best 1st cycle ever.

what would be the difference between running 250 as opposed to 500.
    i mean would the gains, sides be like double on the higher dose.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    There is a great article in M****lar D*******ment on the safest cycle. They mention anavar , primo. But the compound they picked as the safest was test! Why. Because its a synthetic form of what we naturally have in our body! Deca , Tren , etc. have are all altered. Test is as natural as you can get. You just have on problem. It aromatizes easily. Thats why I believe test run with a anti estrogen is about as safe as it gets. And with a proper diet, and pct, you will be very happy with the resuts. I'm runnin 250mg wit some letro next month! Just my 2 cents.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    what would be the difference between running 250 as opposed to 500.
    i mean would the gains, sides be like double on the higher dose.
    I think it all depends on your weight. a 160lb bodybuilder will respond better to 250mg then a guy whos like 230lb. But then I know a 200lb competetive bodybuilder that runs 300mg a week, and he looks great. But I'm doing 250mg cause I'm tiny. Just my opinion.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Tbol would be a good choice.. great, versatile compound.. and all around safe

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Tbol would be a good choice.. great, versatile compound.. and all around safe
    Damn why did I forgot TBol. Yes TBol is very safe, women even use the shit.

shoestring is offline New Member
    If you want to try something safe & mild use test e 250mg/week for 10 weeks. If you have your diet and training in order you should make so nice gains.

juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member
    Bro my first cycle was 400mg/week for 12 weeks and showed AMAZING results. I gained 26lbs and kept almost 17lbs. I don't suggest you use any less than 400mg/week and use it for atleast 11 weeks.

Thread Information