Thread: Tren questions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tren questions

A few questions that dont seem to be in the profiles. First, why does test compliment tren ? I do understand that the mechanisms of action of 19-nor's is different from test machanisms (though im not sure excatly how). But is there something else that makes it desirable? I hear that Tren will shut your HPTA down hard but i dont understand why that would make stacking test usefull. I suppose if the reduction in natural test meant losing some synergistic benifit to having both it would be best to keep your levels up with exogenous test. Is that the rationale? That the low test creates a partial block on the effectiveness of 19-nor's?

Also, what type of pct is usefull with tren? It seems like HCG would be a no brainer since it shuts down the HPTA for most people. Without test, and therefore without estrogen, will the increased progesterone not be a factor in gyno? As I understand it, both estrogen and progesterone must be present to get gyno.

What can someone expect running low dose tren alone? Tren and HGH alone?

I found some progesterone recepotr blockers in a PCT sticky. Does anyone use those on tren in practice? I have never heard them mentioned, only the prolactin reducers are brought up in threads.
    Last edited by BrokenBricks; 10-04-2006 at 05:32 PM.

Thread Information