03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member

Anybody got an opinion\experience on the above suppliers list banner?

Anybody tried it or what

Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    Anybody tried it or what
    nope, wouldnt trust it anyways, id rather meet a source in person than order over the net... just too risky

krigby is offline Junior Member

banners

I bought from the suppliers list, recieved it no problem. Did 500mg/ml of the supposed 333mg/ml test(vial) for 7 weeks and didnt gain 1 pound. Didnt feel nothing and now that Im off, I actually feel more alert and energetic. Anyone else? Wonder if I can get my money back.......

Snrf is offline Banned
    well running test e for 7 weeks is kinda retarded anyway. but this thread basically amounts to a source check, which isn't allowed on the open forum.

bet you its locked when the mods wake up

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    use..the..search...button

There..have..been... numerous.. threads.. about..this

(*Nark talking obnoxiously slow *)

Just having fun with you buddy.

Honestly though.. there are a number of threads about this... so just hit up a search query and i'm sure you'll get the feed back you require

Narkissos

That supplier is a good friend of mine, actually, and I brought him here. Great guy. Now, I'm on HRT through Oasis...but that's a different story.

krigby is offline Junior Member
    Just to clarify, I wasnt only running it for 7 weeks, just decided to stop after 0 results. About 6 months ago I got ahold of some test 125mg from the hospital. After only 3 weeks of 250mg/ml/wk, I was feeling great, uplifted libido, more energy than ever----what its supposed to feel like. On the stuff from-- you know where--not one bit of result after 7 weeks of 500mg/wk. Go figure....

My mistake if this is seen as a source check, which I guess it is technically, just don't see why AR would be giving out sources when asking for sources is forbidden, also though, why would AR put it's reputation on the line unless the sources were for real

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    That supplier is a good friend of mine, actually, and I brought him here. Great guy. Now, I'm on HRT through Oasis...but that's a different story.
    I was sent to 2 sources, can you clarify which one you are talking about

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    If you had read, AR has members from around the world and in some of these places it is indeed legal to have steroids .

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    Anybody tried it or what
    You're talkin about the banner that you click on, fill out your info, and receive sources right? I ordered twice from one of 'em. It arrived quick as f*ck both times, like 10 days. The one I ordered from reships if it gets seized. So far I've ordered dbol , clomid, and test e from them. It kicked a*s. 100 percent legit. So, LOL, last week I order for the third time, super test 450 and tren ace. Prices are great too. I don't know how anyone can complain, at least with the one I ordered from.

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i received one package which took 3 weeks. still waiting on 3 more packages. it's now been 4 weeks and my blood is starting to boil. ordered sachets ans some other sh*t.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    after one try in between with non pharmaceutical **reference edited** grade gear I will never do non pharmaceutical grade gear again.. ordered from a legit source and all, but now gaining a lot more from a lot smaller amount from testex + pharma grade deca .. there are prolly good UG's but I still feel more comfortable with "legit" gear..

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank2738
    i received one package which took 3 weeks. still waiting on 3 more packages. it's now been 4 weeks and my blood is starting to boil. ordered sachets ans some other sh*t.
    That stinks. It depends what kind of shipping you choose. With the source I chose, there are two main options: registered airmail with tracking and regular airmail. Some of the people who choose regular airmail report instances similar to yours. Sometimes they don't receive their packages until 3 or 4 months later. However, if you choose registered airmail with tracking, you WILL get your stuff quick, within 15 days, that is, unless it got seized.

Say10 is offline New Member
    Dude, I didn't think we were allowed to talk about this sh*t. If this is the case then I got a f*ckin list of dudes I want to ask about.

Quote Originally Posted by Say10
    Dude, I didn't think we were allowed to talk about this sh*t. If this is the case then I got a f*ckin list of dudes I want to ask about.

hyperlinked to: http://www.steroid.com/phpform/use/n...er/address.php

That's what they're 'talking about'

Your 'list of guys' is irrelevant.

Say10 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

hyperlinked to: http://www.steroid.com/phpform/use/n...er/address.php

That's what they're 'talking about'

Your 'list of guys' is irrelevant.

IT WAS A F*CKIN JOKE. I do not need anyone here to figure out if my sources (of whom do not frequent this board) are legit or not. I can handle that on my own.

Furthermore, do not assume that I know nothing about the topic at hand because I have managed to aquire 5 whole posts here. I don't talk down to anyone and expect the same courtesy from you "experts."

IT WAS A F*CKIN JOKE.
    Last i checked.. this wasn't the lounge

Save your 'humorous banter' for there.

I don't talk down to anyone and expect the same courtesy from you "experts."
    You weren't 'talked down to'.. you were informed.

Try cutting down on the cuss words..and maybe you'll bring yourself over 'better' when you attempt to communicate.

Narkissos

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    i want to try it VERY badly...I am VERY cautious & sceptical as well.. any suggestions...PM me please??

Thread Information