V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

HE did It anyway

Well my brother-in-law went ahead and got a cycle and started it any way ... DUMB TARD ..... Now he is on TEST C wil a Dbol kicker .... and he comes to me BLOATED LIKE A WATER BALLON ...... he has been on for 2 weeks now ... not istening To me or any bros here ..... But here is where it gets real sacrey ... he has no A'I nor does he even have a PCT planned OR even has Pct supplies ... God this Is a mess ... And I feel as if I am at fault ..

any way he is having problems with the water being up 10 pounds ( ALL WATER) he si swollen all over ..... head achs real bad .... I checked his BP ( it was sky high ) And to boot he dont have enough pins ...... he is in a real mess ..... Let this be a lesson to all you newbies who think AAS is something that is an easy deal .. far from it .... you have to have all your goods PCt supplies A'I's not just your AAS and pins what morone starts a cycle with out enough pins ....

any way Should i step and and help him ???/ before he makes things worse ? I mean get his diet stright and get him on the right doses ... along with a trainning progam he will stick with ..... I am getting So much pressure From my wife and mother-in-law to step in and correct this .... But my feeling s are Fck him for not listening... But what can I do he is family

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    you cant be half-assed in this game. maybe he will learn from his mistakes.

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    help him out, like you said, he is family....if it was you, wouldnt you want someone to step in and help you out? yeah, he's an idiot, but you dont want someone getting hurt when u KNOW u could step in and fix things

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    you cant be half-assed in this game. maybe he will learn from his mistakes.

belive me bro i know.... thats my hole take let him learn ... but being he is my wifes brother... she is all on my sh*t to do someting and my view is he did it to him self .. let him live and learn ....But I do feel really bad .... I am at a loss

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    make it tough for him so he learns his lesson....

Quote Originally Posted by outofthebox
    help him out, like you said, he is family....if it was you, wouldnt you want someone to step in and help you out? yeah, he's an idiot, but you dont want someone getting hurt when u KNOW u could step in and fix things

bro I know what I am doing and even back when I started I listened to people that knew .... But i did make dumb mistakes .. but learned from them ... but you are right he is family .. and the way it ls looking i am not going to get any rest until I do step in ..........

any way any other views

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Get him what he needs... No reason to leave his BP like that, and it will only get worse.

And beat his ass too.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    let him suffer with some humility then step in and help the DORK u know what he needs to do so give him a hand yea he was an ass about it and did everything ur not supposed to do but after u humiliate him a little maybe he will realize that he doesnt know shit and needs to start listening to the people around him thats been on this earth longer then him

IMO there is no turning back time to step in and help him out
    but i would only help him with the cycle let him do his own thing in the gym and with diet just ride him everytime u see him doing something wrong like really make him feel stupid
    give him the old BRO WTF ARE U DOING WHAT RU STUPID WHO DOES THAT

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    let him suffer with some humility then step in and help the DORK u know what he needs to do so give him a hand yea he was an ass about it and did everything ur not supposed to do but after u humiliate him a little maybe he will realize that he doesnt know shit and needs to start listening to the people around him thats been on this earth longer then him

IMO there is no turning back time to step in and help him out
    but i would only help him with the cycle let him do his own thing in the gym and with diet just ride him everytime u see him doing something wrong like really make him feel stupid
    give him the old BRO WTF ARE U DOING WHAT RU STUPID WHO DOES THAT

bro I let him have it and good when I sceen him I made him cry than my wife jumps in ..... well I want him to learn the hard way ... but deep down inside I feel responcable .. for this mess.... but if I step in It,s my way or the high way..... no if ands or buts .... also there is no point just correcting just the AAS A'I PCt .... diet and training is the key we all know that ... and kind of help would it be if I just corrected the AAS .... IMO that would be just pointless

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    I know when i start (still researching) i would ask for advise. Help the guy. sometimes we all think we know better.

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    bro I let him have it and good when I sceen him I made him cry than my wife jumps in ..... well I want him to learn the hard way ... but deep down inside I feel responcable .. for this mess.... but if I step in It,s my way or the high way..... no if ands or buts .... also there is no point just correcting just the AAS A'I PCt .... diet and training is the key we all know that ... and kind of help would it be if I just corrected the AAS .... IMO that would be just pointless
    ur right u mine as well show him the ropes all the way around the block bro
    and thats good u let him have it and i would tell him like u said my way or the highway,if he doesnt do it how u suggest tell him not to ever ask u for shit amatter of fact tell him not to even look at u the kid looks up to u aparently.so he should listen at this point and really stress to him how he needs to stay off for awhile when he is done and if u here otherwise then he mine as well not even look in ur direction then tell him are right now lets go to the gym

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce000
    I know when i start (still researching) i would ask for advise. Help the guy. sometimes we all think we know better.
    Hey I am in the same boat as you (still researching) but I do have a cycle on the way. But I am not gonna just jump into it and not listen like that guy did, who wants to be bloated and crap. I am letting this thread be a lesson to me, because I felt as though I knew better as well but by listening to this story made me second guess my stupidity. BTW what is AI, "anti Inflamatory"? I have been reading more about PCT as well, I have a little clomid coming with my cycle but I need to get more before I start my cycle, also I need some pins and some other PCT products. Its funny though, the people at my Gym who juice, I dont even think they know what PCT is or really cycle properly yet they are on roids, they dont look to bad but I suppose they could look a little better if they were doing it right. I want to get the most positive results from my first cycle.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by outofthebox
    Brother in law, not really family. Maybe his sex drive wont come back because of no pct, your sister will leave him and marry a new guy with half a fuc'n brain.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    ur right u mine as well show him the ropes all the way around the block bro
    and thats good u let him have it and i would tell him like u said my way or the highway,if he doesnt do it how u suggest tell him not to ever ask u for shit amatter of fact tell him not to even look at u the kid looks up to u aparently.so he should listen at this point and really stress to him how he needs to stay off for awhile when he is done and if u here otherwise then he mine as well not even look in ur direction then tell him are right now lets go to the gym

well bro you are right this will be the first and last time I step in after this he is on his own ..... I just called my wife and said here is the deal .. i will help that little tard .... but he is moving in with us for the next 12 weeks untill Pct is over ..... he will eat what I tell him to .. he will train when I tell him too he will get up when I tell him to ...there will no drinking partying of any kind .... he will have no fun ... theses are my terms .... and she said Fine he will be here when i get home ... also I said that this will be the last time I do this ... he needs to listen and listen good .... so it looks like I will be taken this on if i allready dont enough stress in my life ..... I hate in laws.....

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    Good man. Keep the wife happy. Remember she has all the pussy!

PS He will thank you for it later ... after he has gained more muscle than you and calls you girly man.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    has he asked for your help???

if he has, then since he knows you told him not to run the cycle, it took alot of humility to come and ask for help..

if he hasn't asked for help, then he deserves everything he gets..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

well bro you are right this will be the first and last time I step in after this he is on his own ..... I just called my wife and said here is the deal .. i will help that little tard .... but he is moving in with us for the next 12 weeks untill Pct is over ..... he will eat what I tell him to .. he will train when I tell him too he will get up when I tell him to ...there will no drinking partying of any kind .... he will have no fun ... theses are my terms .... and she said Fine he will be here when i get home ... also I said that this will be the last time I do this ... he needs to listen and listen good .... so it looks like I will be taken this on if i allready dont enough stress in my life ..... I hate in laws.....
    good for you man

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    has he asked for your help???

if he has, then since he knows you told him not to run the cycle, it took alot of humility to come and ask for help..

if he hasn't asked for help, then he deserves everything he gets..

he has asked for help many many times .. and I told him he is not ready for many many reason .... long story short ... he comes to me AFTER the fact with much problems ..... starting a cycle after I told him he was'nt ready .... but yes he sucked it up and came to me ...... So I am going to help him But MY WAY ( to be honest) my own brother when he cycled for his first was not ready and I left him to suffer ... for being a smart ass ... after the fact he came to me.. and I helped ..... but him he is lucky I am married to his sister whom I love very much ... and that's the only reason I am doing this .... becasue I told him he wasnt ready

yea, i have to take my brother in law to court today for his 2nd DUI... they are really trying to nail him...

point is some people need to learn the hard way, and you will still have to help them, otherwise you become the bad guy..

good luck

Rules

I'm sure this isn't the unbelievable experience he planned. Head aches, high blood pressure, looks fat because of bloat. Let him go on his own. If it's a bad experience for him he won't wanna do it again, and in the end if not tell you , you were right about not using he will atleast think it.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    One thing I learned, is that only give information to those who are willing to accept your info and utilize it. I spent all summer educating this 2 guys in the gym about how to cycle right and what do they do anyways? Run deca alone at 750mg with no PCT and nothing else. From then on, I only give info to those who actually want to use what you tell them

that is a good thing u r doing bro gl with him he thinks he knows how to train and eat lol he has know idea what he is in for hahahaha enjoy the painful look on his face keep me posted

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Good luck with it V its going to be a hard 12 weeks mate!

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    haha dude what's your brolaw's states? Do you know? what's his dosage's?

haha dude what's your brolaw's states? Do you know? what's his dosage's?

whoaaa sorry don't know why it went twice

Thread Information