Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bobstar is offline New Member

This Is My Story

I have been training now for 6 years 3 times a week without fail. I started off in a hardcore bodybuilding gym in 2000 until 2004 when it closed down and now train in a 'normal' gym for everyone. My problem is for 6 years worth of hard training my body does not show it, I think that i look crap for all the years of training. All my muscle groups are small with no shape and are soft even when i try to tense them and i have alot of body fat. I lift quite heavy and eat o.k but still no development but saying that my body has changed a lot from when i first started to train back then i was just FAT but now i have got muscle and fat.

So what have i done so far to burn my fat? Jan 2006 took a course of clen for 8 weeks, got up to 8 tabs a day but it did nothing for me but give me headaches. July 2006 took a course of anavar 20mg a day for 8 weeks did nothing for me at all. While i was on the tabs i was watching my diet and doing early morning empty stomach cardio.

What do i want to do now? I want to forget about the fat burning for now and put on some muscle and get them hard. If i can put on some size in all of my muscle groups i think i will get the shape im looking for im after shape and size right now. I DONT EXPECT TO GET A SIX PACK OR GET LEAN WITH DEFINITION and CUTS ON THIS CYCLE.

So for my first course i want to do 2ml deca and 1ml sust per week for 8 weeks. Why such a light course because this is my first course i KNOW my body i know i am very likely to get side effects, i need to see how i will react to the gear.

My questions to you are:
    1) is the course too light
    2) is the course a right choice for what i want
    3) will it make my muscles hard
    4) will i need anti-e and pct with such a light course
    5) WHY ARE MY MUSCLES SOFT

Before you flame me about research i have been on this site for around 8 weeks now looking at posts and information the truth is guys you can be looking at posts on this site for years and still not know, there is sooooooo much information and conflicting information too. So i thought it would be best to ask you guys.

here are my stats: 5'10", 187lbs,traning 6 years,26 years old,body fat 15%.

Right IM READY TO BE FLAMED......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This Is My Story-pic2.jpg   This Is My Story-pic3.jpg   This Is My Story-pic4.jpg   This Is My Story-pic5.jpg  

Snrf is offline Banned
    shouldn't take you 6 years to slim down, i lost 50 pounds in a year, so unless you used to weigh 500 pounds your diet can't be all that good.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome bro.... This might be in the wrong forum, but your arms look really good....I would need to see your diet before commenting any further.....But your definately on the right path... post your complete diet plz....

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobstar
    I have been training now for 6 years 3 times a week without fail. I started off in a hardcore bodybuilding gym in 2000 until 2004 when it closed down and now train in a 'normal' gym for everyone. My problem is for 6 years worth of hard training my body does not show it, I think that i look crap for all the years of training. All my muscle groups are small with no shape and are soft even when i try to tense them and i have alot of body fat. I lift quite heavy and eat o.k but still no development but saying that my body has changed a lot from when i first started to train back then i was just FAT but now i have got muscle and fat.

So what have i done so far to burn my fat? Jan 2006 took a course of clen for 8 weeks, got up to 8 tabs a day but it did nothing for me but give me headaches. July 2006 took a course of anavar 20mg a day for 8 weeks did nothing for me at all. While i was on the tabs i was watching my diet and doing early morning empty stomach cardio.

What do i want to do now? I want to forget about the fat burning for now and put on some muscle and get them hard. If i can put on some size in all of my muscle groups i think i will get the shape im looking for im after shape and size right now. I DONT EXPECT TO GET A SIX PACK OR GET LEAN WITH DEFINITION and CUTS ON THIS CYCLE.

So for my first course i want to do 2ml deca and 1ml sust per week for 8 weeks. Why such a light course because this is my first course i KNOW my body i know i am very likely to get side effects, i need to see how i will react to the gear.

My questions to you are:
    1) is the course too light
    2) is the course a right choice for what i want
    3) will it make my muscles hard
    4) will i need anti-e and pct with such a light course
    5) WHY ARE MY MUSCLES SOFT

Before you flame me about research i have been on this site for around 8 weeks now looking at posts and information the truth is guys you can be looking at posts on this site for years and still not know, there is sooooooo much information and conflicting information too. So i thought it would be best to ask you guys.

here are my stats: 5'10", 187lbs,traning 6 years,26 years old,body fat 15%.

Right IM READY TO BE FLAMED......

forget about steroids ....do your self the best favor and leave those things alone. you cant fix wrongs with more wrongs.
    here is a run down of what sould be in your diet...

eggs, skinless chicken, lean red meat, tuna, oatmeal, basmati rice, vegies, SOME fruits, chick peas, cow peas, kidney/fava beans, potatos, olives, almonds, whey protien without carbs and fats.

no salt should be added to foods, nor oils.

stick to 190 grams of protien per day, and about 300 grams carbohydrates....devided into 4 or 5 meals. those calories must NOT include a post workout drink of skim milk and whey protien. pwd should have average 30 grams of protein in them and maybe half of the carbs...you can add a table spoon of honey in that, but i suggest you only start doing that when/if you begin to feel depleted and flat...but, i do not recommend you go by the way you feel now...at least not anytime soon. u need some solid instruction, and when you discover what a good diet and workout regimen is really like, then you can slowly and patiently begin to tweak and change and rearrange to suit your needs.

*you mention you did heavy workouts. i bet that is cetainly NOT to mean that your workouts were intense. i guess that u take long rest periods, and merely aim to do really heavy lifts which in turn result in low volume workouts and only few repetitions each set, and not to mention the amount of cheating you must be doing in your lifts. you may be getting stonger joints and bones...and not much more!!
    imagine doing 15-20 sets for each muscle.

your muscles are 'soft', as you call them, because your workouts are most defenitally not intense. there is NO way you would be soft if you really know what i mean by INTENSE. please do your self a favour and stay away from trying to over-lift.

feel free to PM me for more DETAILED advice. i am confident that if you try whatever i may suggest, for just 3-5 weeks, you will be convinced and will begin to look forward to results you never thought possible without a magic solution, which in this instance is steroids for your hopeful mind.
    and no, im not trying to sell anything lol

diet

breakfast; bowl of oats with bannana and protein shake
    mid morn; tuna no mayo bagel fruit
    lunch; two pieces of grilled chicken and stir fried frice
    mid afternoon;protein shake dried nuts
    dinner; mixed grilled meat
    early eve; tuna no mayo bagel
    bedtime;protein shake

when i first started training i had just left working in a burger bar for 3 years i was fat 36" waist and 200lbs i starved my self and done cardio untill i was 30"waist and 176lbs but i still had fat around my gut. i then started to bulk up doing weights and got to 220lbs with a 36" waist i was muscle and fat. see no matter what weight or waist size i always have fat around my gut, i want to take a cycle to gain lean muscle not to lose my gut, i have tried that sooo many times. its time to do something different.

the picture below show me at my leanest i weighed 176lbs and a 33" waist but i still have fat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This Is My Story-pic1.jpg  

training

at first i was training just like how you discribed heavy weights long rests and cheating it did get me some results. However for the last 2years i changed my workouts to be more intense just like you said short rest periods and high reps but still no growth or hardness. when i tense my bicep for instance the muscle is soft and the skin can be pinched up to 1 inch between my fingers, could this be loose skin from when i was fat or is there no such thing.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    I would eat more than 190g pro a day.

Thread Information