Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    blade29 is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys for the info. I have seen a lot of my frinds drink on roids and still get big. I didn't know have safe it was, but i do now.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    I drank every weekend last cycle. Other than being a little red in the morning from HBP, didnt notice any bad reasons not too. I speak for myself only and wouldnt encourage it, but I do what i like to do. I didnt drink the first month cause i was using anadrol so I figured that was enough for my liver alone.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Drinking makes you gain A LOT more while on cycle. The more you have, the more you will GAIN. It also lowers liver enzymes a TON. Jest kiddin Obviously.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Also, it combines especially well with the 17aas, winny, var, dbol , and especially anadrol .

canyonbyker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    you should not be doing a cycle with such an immature attitude. If you take training seriously you shouldn't drink and def not if you are using AS. People like you give AS a bad name.
    AMEN TO THIS PERFECT BEAST!

juicepig is offline Associate Member
    wow some of you guys need to relax.....

kobiack is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    you should not be doing a cycle with such an immature attitude. If you take training seriously you shouldn't drink and def not if you are using AS. People like you give AS a bad name.

i was thinking the same thing... people like you (and by "people like you" i mean, a whole shitload of people i've hung out with my whole adult life. i'm not judging you...) are the reason i haven't used steroids before. i watched so many of my friend get ****ed up by them because they weren't using them right, that i told myself i wouldn't use them until i was dedacaded enough to learn about them and how to use them. and also until my training and diet is intense enough to get the full benefit so i'm sure someone will thank you. i just hope for your sake that your body can handle the abuse you put on it. some people have it, some don't.

pip_squeek is offline Associate Member
    drinking is fine as long as its non alcoholic drinks otherwise you will **** up your liver and i suggest you do 500mg test a week, and 400 decca a week otherwise no point in a cycle and do not run d/bol more than 3-4 weeks

I drank one time on AS and got so sick I would never ever do It again till this day I never been that sick literly puked for 2 days straight I lived in the bathroom LOL true story
    my advise is obvious

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Drinking dehdrates the hell out of me for some reason. I went out for some drinks last night and was down 8 lbs this morning. that shit isn't for me

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    I have been known to drink a bit while on cycle. My hangovers (if I even drink enough) seem to get worse since the drinking is much more sprse than usual.

Long story short, Ya ain't gonna die bro. If anything, the massive amount of test in your system is going to insulate you from alchohol's negative effects, but I wouldn't count on repairing much muscle the night you drink, or having a good day at the gym the next day (if you make it there).

I have near dedicated my life to the gym for the last 4-5 years, and I have always struck a balance between partying/lifting. When I'm real serious, I'm dead serious, but I give myself 1-2 month breaks where I cut loose with my diet a bit, get drunk now and then, and move to light workouts (still 5 days a week).

Be weary of listening to the guys who are gonna accuse you of being the worse person alive for wanting to have a drink on cycle. You gotta make the decision about your goals, and what is important to you. Ya ain't a professional BB bro, your cycle isn't blown if you have a few beers on saturday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information