Thread: HCG only?!?

vitamind is offline New Member

HCG only?!?

Hi Guys.
    Quick history on me so you know where I'm coming from. 31, 5'9" about 195lbs (currently off cycle for about 4 months now). Been training for about 15 years pretty steady. Anywho, I was talking to this Russian guy from my gym the other day who is roughly the size of a house. Easily the largest guy in the gym. We were talking cycles and said currently he is only taking HCG and nothing else and is seeing amazing results. He has tried everything test, winny, tren , dbol etc. and nothing has worked for him like this and it's not shrinking his balls or hurting his libido. Now I have done 5 cycles so far and I have read about taking HCG for PCT (tho I haven't tried it) but I have NEVER heard anything like this. I know everyone is different but has anyone ever heard anything like this?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    he is making fun of u hcg hasnt any anabolic effect look most experienced & biggest users never tell their exact cycles face 2 face

vitamind is offline New Member
    ....um, thanks, but I doubt that he was joking on me. This guy didn't exactly have a mastery of the english language, is a very nice guy, and I don't think he would know a joke if it hit him in the face. Again, I'm not saying I endorse it or understand it, I was just wondering. Clearly you think it's BS, which I tend to agree with.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Running HCG this way is very counter-productive. It will actually start to lower your testosterone production(increase estrogen-levels) when over-used and give your HPTA a real "hit".

Running aromate inhibitors between cycles to keep your natrual testosterone production high is much smarter/better. Ime doing that right now with greate results.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    so vitor do u mean running proviron is a good idea bet cycles

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    so vitor do u mean running proviron is a good idea bet cycles
    I was thinking of a stronger AI like arimidex or something.

Ime using Letro right now and my natty test levels have multplied 3x, thats right! Amaizing actually...

The_Canibal is offline Member
    is that the free test???cause thatz the one that maters not total test...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I was thinking of a stronger AI like arimidex or something.

Ime using Letro right now and my natty test levels have multplied 3x, thats right! Amaizing actually...
    Is there anyway you could post up your blood work values? I'd love to see a before and after. Not that I don't belive you, because I do. I want proof to show a non-beliver.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    is that the free test???cause thatz the one that maters not total test...
    Free test:285(normal range39-99)
    Estrogen:24(70-280)

My free test before, 95.

Letro didnt shut down my estrogen levels completely even at 2.5 mg ed.(which alot of people says it will) Atleast, not accordning to my doctor(BW).

i'll look for the values...cause i have a similar analysis of mine...i''l post tomorow...the normal values for free test ...

but i don't see how on earth that is possible.....

0.019-0.145 nmoli/liter thatz metric sistem

I dont have a copy of the BW with me home, I guess I can have it sent to me by the doc.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    HCG on its own will raise levels of estrogen, supress/shutdown LH/GrH hormone. Which is counter productive, as Vitor stated.

I believe Proviron would be a good compounds to run between cycles. Using an AI may cause its own issues.

Thread Information