Thread: crystal DNP

briansauras is offline Senior Member

crystal DNP

how long to you wait to raise the dose with this kind of dnp ?

2 or 4 days?

QbanRascal is offline New Member
    from experience 4 days.from the first day it takes 36 hrs to be fully in ur system.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QbanRascal
    from experience 4 days.from the first day it takes 36 hrs to be fully in ur system.

Not true the powder version yes But crysline Is faster acting 48 hour tops But i just go by the base line tempture and 24 hours later will give you your max temp on that one dose so by day 2 its stable day three drops off

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    Not true the powder version yes But crysline Is faster acting 48 hour tops But i just go by the base line tempture and 24 hours later will give you your max temp on that one dose so by day 2 its stable day three drops off
    i took my first 200mg at 8am this morn. My temp has been 97.4 all day.

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    i took my first 200mg at 8am this morn. My temp has been 97.4 all day.

thats ok tomorrow check again once new dose is taken it should jump up ... but also keep in mind that peopel are different .... if by day three you are at the same temp Up the dose with another 200mg tab NOT AT THE SAME TIME 10-12 hours apart ..... ANd i will bet the house you will feel that ,make sure your water intake stays up as well..... also some times I have been on for a few days with a stable temp and than out of the blue a temp spike .... so keep checking temp every 3-4 hours ... even after meals ... also SATY AWAY FROM CARDIEO.....DNP is cardeio 24 hours aday

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    thats ok tomorrow check again once new dose is taken it should jump up ... but also keep in mind that peopel are different .... if by day three you are at the same temp Up the dose with another 200mg tab NOT AT THE SAME TIME 10-12 hours apart ..... ANd i will bet the house you will feel that ,make sure your water intake stays up as well..... also some times I have been on for a few days with a stable temp and than out of the blue a temp spike .... so keep checking temp every 3-4 hours ... even after meals ... also SATY AWAY FROM CARDIEO.....DNP is cardeio 24 hours aday
    today was the first time i took it. should i take 200mg tomm then start 400mg the day after?

goose is offline Banned
    I have a feeling me and V use the same type of DNP from the same guy,we have to go up in 250.

DNP is safer than CLEN ,I got some papers on this.But you got to use it wisely,as we all know.Use ONLY 200mg a day for the first four days. I don't care that you don't "feel" anything yet and you wanna bump it up,GET IT?. DNP accumulates in the body, and not "feeling" something means NOTHING. It's there, and it's working (the effect on metabolism begins within two hours of the first dose!). Four days will let you test your tolerance: do you have an allergy? Does it give you a rash? etc.
    Only after those four days do you bump it up, by 200mg a day. The average dose is 400-600/day, and more than that gets a little severe,dont do it.

You got to know how to eat,This is purely personal experience, because some guys like to carb-deplete *before* using DNP (then eat carbs as usual while on), and other guys like a low-carb approach throughout. Both are fine. Using DNP is the only time that fructose is a desireable cutting carb, because it keeps the liver replentished. That reduces lethargy and spares muscle.
    Be aware that eating high-carb foods WILL increase the heat sensation within an hour, and last about 2 hours. That means don't eat carbs before bed unless you want those night sweats to be even WORSE.
    Personally, I ate whatever the hell I wanted! IHOP, chinese, fajitas...Yes, I burned hot, but I still lost 1.5 pounds every 2 days. Keep protein HIGH for muscles' sake, and try it yourself.

The best way to run DNP is using a low dose with a very high dose of IGF,(for 20 days) makes the journey safer and your getting results similar to a very high dose of DNP.Good luck.......

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I have a feeling me and V use the same type of DNP from the same guy,we have to go up in 250.

DNP is safer than CLEN ,I got some papers on this.But you got to use it wisely,as we all know.Use ONLY 200mg a day for the first four days. I don't care that you don't "feel" anything yet and you wanna bump it up,GET IT?. DNP accumulates in the body, and not "feeling" something means NOTHING. It's there, and it's working (the effect on metabolism begins within two hours of the first dose!). Four days will let you test your tolerance: do you have an allergy? Does it give you a rash? etc.
    Only after those four days do you bump it up, by 200mg a day. The average dose is 400-600/day, and more than that gets a little severe,dont do it.

You got to know how to eat,This is purely personal experience, because some guys like to carb-deplete *before* using DNP (then eat carbs as usual while on), and other guys like a low-carb approach throughout. Both are fine. Using DNP is the only time that fructose is a desireable cutting carb, because it keeps the liver replentished. That reduces lethargy and spares muscle.
    Be aware that eating high-carb foods WILL increase the heat sensation within an hour, and last about 2 hours. That means don't eat carbs before bed unless you want those night sweats to be even WORSE.
    Personally, I ate whatever the hell I wanted! IHOP, chinese, fajitas...Yes, I burned hot, but I still lost 1.5 pounds every 2 days. Keep protein HIGH for muscles' sake, and try it yourself.

The best way to run DNP is using a low dose with a very high dose of IGF,(for 20 days) makes the journey safer and your getting results similar to a very high dose of DNP.Good luck.......
    Incredible,1.5 lbs every 2 days, what was your IGF dosage if you dont mind?

Great advice 100% DNp is tricky sometimes but the best way to to run it safe is low dose to see how you respond...... there are many ways (tricks )to have a safe DNP cycle.. but for most TEMP always watch your temp ... even though you are using a crystle version It's still very important to respect DNP ... trust me using both version the key is temp

yes we do use the same bro I just got the 250mg caps... my last run with his stuff was great ....i will only trust very few sources with DNP

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Incredible,1.5 lbs every 2 days, what was your IGF dosage if you dont mind?

So when I want to cut extreme weight.(when I`m a fatty) I run IGF for 40 days at 140.In this time I introduce a low dose of DNP (around day 15) with hard cardio I will drop this weight.Another advantage in using a low dose of DNP is you can still hit cardio for an hour,it`s the most insane and fun thing you can do.....it`s like you have just come out of a bath,you feel the fat melting away,great Satisfaction.

V can I ask you this.......Do you use T3 or T4 when on a DNP cycle?

Im going to run 200mg for the first four days and then try to bump it up to 400mg for 10 more. I am also on t3.

So when I want to cut extreme weight.(when I`m a fatty) I run IGF for 40 days at 140.In this time I introduce a low dose of DNP (around day 15) with hard cardio I will drop this weight.Another advantage in using a low dose of DNP is you can still hit cardio for an hour,it`s the most insane and fun thing you can do.....it`s like you have just come out of a bath,you feel the fat melting away,great Satisfaction.

V can I ask you this.......Do you use T3 or T4 when on a DNP cycle?

DNP does shut down T-3 .. but due to the lenght of the DNP cycle T-3 is restored fast with in a few days.. Now i Have run T-3 with a few DNP cycles and found that It made no real difference while on the DNP Becasue even though your T-3 is shut down ... DNP will burn all the fat needed ... and IMO had no real over all bearing on the cycle ... Now combined with after the dnp run ... running a steady 25mcg Ed for 20 weeks after the DNP cycle Not during... yeided some of the better results ..... also to test this theory I ran the long T-3 cycle with out the START up of the DNP and did not get the same results ...

So its one of them catch 22's somthing you have to play with .. But really ImO running T-3 or even T-4 on the DNP cycle I sceen no faster recovery to T-3 fuction of even more fat loss

goose is offline Banned
    Im going to run 200mg for the first four days and then try to bump it up to 400mg for 10 more. I am also on t3.

Good idea.Some more key advise I have learned.Dude hit Blueberry yogurt. Blueberries are excellent antioxidants, and yogurt cultures help with digestive function, gas, and stool consistency.Another must for me is Pineapple - I've found that pineapple helps alleviate those "DNP Blues". The fructose helps, and pineapple enzymes aid in protein digestion.Also if you feel you have low energy include ECA - DNP is not a stimulant. To keep energy high and aid in fat loss, use an ECA. Some advisors suggest that regular ephedrine is preferable to norephedrine because of the more direct "hit" of energy.

QbanRascal is offline New Member
    i think i also use the same source as u guys with 250mgs.have u guys ever ran a low dose like 200-250mgs on cycle or maybe someone who has?

Good idea.Some more key advise I have learned.Dude hit Blueberry yogurt. Blueberries are excellent antioxidants, and yogurt cultures help with digestive function, gas, and stool consistency.Another must for me is Pineapple - I've found that pineapple helps alleviate those "DNP Blues". The fructose helps, and pineapple enzymes aid in protein digestion.Also if you feel you have low energy include ECA - DNP is not a stimulant. To keep energy high and aid in fat loss, use an ECA. Some advisors suggest that regular ephedrine is preferable to norephedrine because of the more direct "hit" of energy.

damn bro that was my secret weapon blueberry yogurt also when on DNP I had the worst stomach cramps with that papaya enzyms did wonders for me .... also keep in mind and I know its hard when I tryed the crystle version for the first time I thought it was Bunk .. becasue If you ever used the nasty powder version pissing neon yellow and sweating like a runawy on a chain gang so bad you had to wear a head band all day from the sweat running into your eyes........ that cystline Is SO MUCH BETTER.. with sides and most of the information you will get from bros Is from the nasty version .... So the best advice is reaseach and take all advice and apply and before long you will have your DNP cycle down ... and have ONE OF THE BEST WORKING COMPOUNDS in your goodie bag

i have some lipo 6 laying around. will that work in place of eca

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i have some lipo 6 laying around. will that work in place of eca
    Any artificial stimulant will suffice. You're just seeking something to offset the lethargy experienced by finding alternate ATP sources.

See the movie 'Crank'.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Any artificial stimulant will suffice. You're just seeking something to offset the lethargy experienced by finding alternate ATP sources.

See the movie 'Crank'.

M.

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    WOW this is a sweet ass thread and should be stickied.....some real quality info in here....

So far i have mixed opinions. Take dnp doses 4-6hrs apart or 10-12?

So far i have mixed opinions. Take dnp doses 4-6hrs apart or 10-12?
    bump

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its not really too hard.

Just plsit them up evenly across the day, depending on what your dosage is will depend on what time you take them. There is no set reccomendation for time inbetween dosing.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

i was reading the dnp thread by sv-1 again and got confused when he contradicts himself. I was planning on bumping up to 400mg today checking my temp 3x ED to see if this is the right dose for me.

first:
    After you hit your 600mg limit you don’t take the next 300mg for 36 HOURS from the first dose!
    So, if I took the first dose at 6AM on Sunday morning and the second 300 mg dose at 6PM Sunday night, the 3rd dose would not be until 6PM on Monday evening. The fourth dose would again follow 12 hours from the 3rd which would be at 6AM on Tuesday morning.

and then later said

Only after those four days do you bump it up, by 200mg a day. The average dose is 400-600/day, and more than that gets a little severe. A full gram is the highest dose I've heard anyone use. I've used that much, and it's hell. I like to stay around 600 a day, which is HOT but safe and effective. Take caps even hours apart through the day, ending about 4-5 PM

So do I want to take my doses every 12hrs or every 4-6?

fred9 is offline Member
    my experience:
    used the normal DNP lots of times, takes a while to feel the dnp working..

few days ago i used crystal DNP..and that shit almost works immediatly..love the stuff..
    never used it with igf, but next time im gonna give it a try..
    insulin with DNP is risky but synergie between them is also very good..sometimes this combo is called the poor mans IGF

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    my experience:
    used the normal DNP lots of times, takes a while to feel the dnp working..

few days ago i used crystal DNP..and that shit almost works immediatly..love the stuff..
    never used it with igf, but next time im gonna give it a try..
    insulin with DNP is risky but synergie between them is also very good..sometimes this combo is called the poor mans IGF
    how long did you wait before you increased the dose?

fred9 is offline Member
    first time after 3 days, thus first 3 days 200 then the 3 days thereafter 400mg....but when i knew how i react to the dnp i used first 3 days 600mg and the other 25 days 200mg...

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    first 3 days 600mg and the other 25 days 200mg...
    why did u do that?

so you should wait 3 days before raising the dose even if its from 400 to 600?

Thread Information