Does the anti use of Nolvadex prohibit gains???

So this time around, im not finding the gains on cypionate (pharmacia&Upjohn) that I have found on Enanthate (ug and other brands), none the less, I am starting week 7 of 500mg/wk for 12 weeks.

Since I have not had a problem with gyno in the past, I decided to not take my Nolva until pct time. Is this prohibiting any of my gains?????? I wouldnt think so, lately I have been hearing mixed feelings though.

Thank you

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    No, some claim takeing nolva can restrict gains. Use L-Dex dureing the cycle for better results.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    So youre asking if NOT taking Nolva is inhibiting your gains?

No.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Nolva will cut some water, hence a lil body weight, but legend has it, that it will restrict a little growth.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    what was ur previous doses of cycles

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Nolvadex will activate/deactivate gene transcription based on other cofactors in the nuclei of your muscle cells. So it's a gamble. It might help gains, it might hinder gains. Do you gain really well on gear usually?

First off, thank you all for the feedback, much appreciated.

Previous Cycle Dosages 500mg/wk: Enanthate .

I've cycled test about once a year for the past three years.

This is my first test cycle without the use of Nolva, and to date, no gyno, sore nips etc.

Too, Im not seeing the rapid gains (ie 15-20lbs. by week 7)that I've seen before while on ug enanthate. Perhaps Cyp. is not my cup of tea? I have put on a solid 10lbs, but thats it in the past 6 weeks.

I thought (through research, and reading up on articles) that this time around, NOT taking nolve might heighten my gain a tad, I guess its just lol.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    A lot of ppl say no but personally Ive noticed it does. I only use that stuff if I think I really need it. Just do both and see how your body responds. Just make sure you have some letro on hand in case you run into gyno issues.

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    A lot of ppl say no but personally Ive noticed it does. I only use that stuff if I think I really need it. Just do both and see how your body responds. Just make sure you have some letro on hand in case you run into gyno issues.
    It's an individual thing based on the chemistry of each and every persons body. He should in fact do one cycle with and one cycle without and pay close attention to his gains so that he could come up with the right solution for him, and him only.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21
    It's an individual thing based on the chemistry of each and every persons body. He should in fact do one cycle with and one cycle without and pay close attention to his gains so that he could come up with the right solution for him, and him only.
    TRUE, thus this being my third test cycle, and the FIRST time running without nolva, like I said, no gyno as of yet (fingers crossed, knock on wood) we'll see what happens. I will for sure be running Enanthate next time around.

timtim is offline Member
    better to run an ai during cycle and serm post so your recovery is easier. not using an ai allows estrogen to build up alot making your pct harder.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I think I just said that

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    My last cycle i took L-dex and clomid during my pct,and honestly,iu keep good part of my gains,not sure if with nolva i can keep the same gains...!

LPR.

Thread Information