Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Anyone cruise, then ramp doses for 4 weeks then cruise again?

Take a cycle length, maybe slightly longer than the average, of around 14-16 weeks.

According to short cycle theorists, you body grows in bursts. So...Cant one cruise on say Primo 400-600mg/ED for 14 weeks, then ramp doses to shock the body for 4 weeks, then back down to cruising with Primo, and again another 4 weeks with different compounds.

Apart from the Primo, all the other compounds would have to be short estered and fairly high dosed to gain maximum effects. Something like:

wk 1-8 Primo 600mg/wk
    wk 8-14 Primo 800-1000mg/wk
    wk 1-4 Dbol 30-50mg/ED OR Tbol 60-80mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Test Prop 150mg/ED
    wk 8-12 Var 100mg/ED
    wk 8-12 Masteron 75mg/ED OR Winstrol 50-75mg/ED OR Anadrol 100mg/ED
    wk 1-14 HCG 250-500ius/E4D
    wk 1-PCT Proviron 25-50mg/ED
    wk 1-PCT AI

The dosages arnt massive and could be increased with your cycling experience. Or cycle length extended...

Anyone cycle like this or thought about it?

Cruise, 4 week burst, cruise, 4 week burst (change of compounds), cruise, etc...

Instead of cruising on Primo for 4 weeks, even 6 or 8 weeks, then ramp again.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I have thought about it many times, but unless I had TRT ready on stand-by, I woudnt even considder it b/c of possible chronic supression...

I think one can hold a massive amount of muscle(year round) by using GH and IGF between AAS cycles, and that would allow for proper HPTA recovery.

I recall Ross stating your testes can be inhibited for x amount of time, but your pituitary cant be shutdown as this can lead to long term effects with one producing there own LH/FSH/T?

So...If your body recovers hormone output whilst running a less suppressive androgen (Primo) AFTER a more suppressive one (Testosterone ) this could be an effective cycle.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    It's an interesting idea.. also wondering about this myself. I think 6-8wks would be more beneficial before switching.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes you can and ive seen many do it but having good time off all compounds is far more productive for building muscle tissue, hit it hard for 4 weeks then come off recover then prime then hit it hard again, results are excellent done that way when a bridge/cruise is implemented results are not as good as a fresh body would be,

BUT if your competing and you need to hit certain shows or your at a top level then crusing is a must.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im doing it right now with long esters. I run cyp at 300mg/deca150mg normally. Right now I upped it to 800/650 respectively, and next week adding tren -e and Masteron -e. I will go with short esters with shorter durations but wasnt up for ed injects right now, lifes a bit out of hand. I have prop/tren-a waiting for when the time is right.

I guess its just a different way of cycling the usual 14 weaker. Which may yield more gains.

I know Tai, does this sort of thing with Testosterone . Ramps for 4/6 weeks, then cruises.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    My problem with what our good friend just posted is that there really isn't any evidence suggesting that long term use of a even mildly suppressive compound is any better than being completly shut down. I mean, yes, it makes sense and many have done this on a short term scale. (var is easier to recover from than tren , sure)

But we're talking LONG TERM. So what eveidence do we have that remaining sppressed (although mildly) would still garuntee recovery?

Hello Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    My problem with what our good friend just posted is that there really isn't any evidence suggesting that long term use of a even mildly suppressive compound is any better than being completly shut down. I mean, yes, it makes sense and many have done this on a short term scale. (var is easier to recover from than tren , sure)

But we're talking LONG TERM. So what eveidence do we have that remaining sppressed (although mildly) would still garuntee recovery?
    This is the million doller question. I started a thread at M&M to see if anyone kows and no has replied yet. It an intresting topic, I feel.

BTW You just confirmed my suspicion that you don't come off.

But one person doesn't mean shit.

We can feel relatively confident about what Dbol does becuase thousands and thousands of people use it.

Congrats for you, but that doesn't help me sleep at night.

Ross, contact me on my email when you have time.. like to discuss some of the ideas you've stated about suppression. For someone that was to cruise year around or be on HRT this seems like the way to go as you wouldn't need to recovery anyway and deff be easier on the endocrine system IMO.

Obviously for someone that didn't want to be on TRT/HRT this way of cycling wouldn't be ideal..
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Ross, contact me on my email when you have time.. like to discuss some of the ideas you've stated about suppression. For someone that was to cruise year around or be on HRT this seems like the way to go as you wouldn't need to recovery anyway and deff be easier on the endocrine system IMO.

Obviously for someone that didn't want to be on TRT/HRT this way of cycling wouldn't be ideal..
    This is why I just asked for his email address, as I find his work intresting. But, I was unaware it was against board rules.

If he does contact you, or you get an email address, will you PM me it please.

Have your read any of the stuff on IFL.com?

Thread Information