Thread: Winny and Tren

dawg44 is offline New Member

Winny and Tren

Here is what im thinking for my next cycle:

wks 1-12 prop/100mgED
    wks 1-8 tren /75mgEd
    wks 8-12 winny/50mgED

My stats: 24 6'0 225 15%. Been lifting on and off for bout 8 years and real hard the last 2. My previous cycles consisted of test, deca , dbol , and tren. Also got nova and clomid on hand for pct. Just really lookin to lean out and gain some lbm. Diet and cardio is in check. My question is should the tren and winny somehow be run together? Or is the setup ok like it is? Any thoughts or comments would be helpful. If you have any questions for me just let me know and I will be happy to share.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Run the tren 10 weeks.

That is a kick ass combo with teh right diet.

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Killer cycle bro. I'd love to run that cycle, but I've too many stories about Prop pain, tren pain, and inj. winny. pain.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I will be running this cycle in a couple months with GH and IGF as well.

Gssxr, I think i will run the tren 10 weeks cause i ran it for only 6 the last time and got good results. And I was thinking the same thing you are FrankieC. I might be stumbling upon some money soon so I was thinking about throwing in some GH too. I know im kinda young for it but I have friends my age that are running it and absolutely love it. If I do decide to do it, how long should I cycle GH before starting this cycle? Six weeks sound ok? Let me know if this would be good and ill lay out what I was thinking for the whole cycle plus the GH doseage.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Good cycle,keep in mind your diet and cardio.....kik ass !!!

LPR.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg44
    Gssxr, I think i will run the tren 10 weeks cause i ran it for only 6 the last time and got good results. And I was thinking the same thing you are FrankieC. I might be stumbling upon some money soon so I was thinking about throwing in some GH too. I know im kinda young for it but I have friends my age that are running it and absolutely love it. If I do decide to do it, how long should I cycle GH before starting this cycle? Six weeks sound ok? Let me know if this would be good and ill lay out what I was thinking for the whole cycle plus the GH doseage.
    no gh. you would have to run if for a min of 4 month.

just run teh cycle.

gsxxr-I would run it for 6 months. I was thinking of running the GH 6 weeks by itself first then starting the cycle and continue to take GH while i was on the cycle and also pct. So my cycle for 6 months would look like this:

wks 1-6 GH
    wks 7-18 AS and GH
    Then go with nolva clomid and continue to cycle GH till i reach the 6 month mark. Does that sound better? Thanks for the help.

Thread Information