Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dr Todd is offline New Member
    In general med we sometimes use oral or transdermal testosterone patches too. I know nothing about using them in high doses but could be worth doing some homework.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    how many mg are the testosterone patches?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    BTW, im just curious. just seeing how mnay patches youd have to put on yourself to get a GOOD amount 500mgs per week or so.. hahahaha!

BOOST is offline Member
    You can run 20% test cream and Anavar . Anavar is not that toxic and the test cream would be light, however you will see how your body reacts before you go sticking yourself. I was the same as you, after the 1st shot, it is easy

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    Do they still make Testrix tablets?? and I know you can still buy transdermal cream but I have heard some weird things about side effects...

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    The first time I injected I was holding the needle to my ass and trying to position it in the right place. I thought I was just holding it there and I was trying to get the nerve to push it in. I couldnt believe that while I was getting the nerve to push it was already 1" in.

Its the easiest thing to do, I didnt feel a thing. Pushing the juice in was the worst part, felt like a pinch that my girl would give me. Made me smile.
    Needles are nothing compared to the pain working my ass off in the gym.

yup same thing happened to me it was like butter

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uponone23
    Do they still make Testrix tablets?? and I know you can still buy transdermal cream but I have heard some weird things about side effects...
    I ran the 20% Test cream with no side's before my first real cycle. It was okay but nothing like injectable

goodlift is offline New Member
    Will 200mg of the Test be enough per week? and should it be injected twice a week or more often like eod?

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlift
    Will 200mg of the Test be enough per week? and should it be injected twice a week or more often like eod?

Bro not to be a prick, but you need to do some more research first before you start sticking yourself. This is your body and you are going to be changing many chemical balances in your body. Try the search feature for what you are interested in, many talks about what is best and how much.

Good Luck

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Has no one noticed that from the way this guy is talking, steroids are not for him?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Has no one noticed that from the way this guy is talking, steroids are not for him?

Bingo... Good call something is fishy SOOO dead set Not to use needles than all of a sudden LOL shoot me up..

orton4 is offline Member
    no you wont be able to post the brand try to PM a mod or vet about it

Wow, some haters....
    Listen, I still have a lot of respect for those people that want to impart knowlege. At the same time, others need to get off there high horses and come back to reality. This not a topic that most people can take up cordially with there doctor, friends, family, or co-workers, and get there take on the experience. Try lightening up a bit, huh? There just questions... and I am sure you know that anyone willing to take risks to get gear and use it deserve a little respect.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Wow, some haters....
    Listen, I still have a lot of respect for those people that want to impart knowlege. At the same time, others need to get off there high horses and come back to reality. This not a topic that most people can take up cordially with there doctor, friends, family, or co-workers, and get there take on the experience. Try lightening up a bit, huh? There just questions... and I am sure you know that anyone willing to take risks to get gear and use it deserve a little respect.

The real irony is that having Test400 it turns out will be perhaps the most painful choice, but that was the only thing available....

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 11:10 AM.

Dr Todd is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    how many mg are the testosterone patches?
    I can't remember off the top of my head. They are a very low dose for body building. I sometimes stick a few on myself (I can help myself from the pharmacy lol) I think they put out around 10mg in 24 hours. we also use androcaps (oral test) at the hospital too, again, very low dose but if somebody refuses to inject then at least there is a way of getting some test on board.

Happy now bitches!

ouch!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The real irony is that having Test400 it turns out will be perhaps the most painful choice, but that was the only thing available....
    Wait and do a proper first cycle. You are afraid of needles. You should be more afraid of T400. That shit hurts and you will limp for a week! Sell the T400 and get Test Enan or Test cyp. If you can't find it, keep looking until you get it. You only have to shoot once a week and it is not painful like T400.

When you have your buddy shoot you make sure to dim the lights, light candles, play soft music and set the mood right.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Wait and do a proper first cycle. You are afraid of needles. You should be more afraid of T400. That shit hurts and you will limp for a week! Sell the T400 and get Test Enan or Test cyp. If you can't find it, keep looking until you get it. You only have to shoot once a week and it is not painful like T400.

When you have your buddy shoot you make sure to dim the lights, light candles, play soft music and set the mood right.
    Maybe he'll even call you cup cake!!!Tooooooooo funny Carlos.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information