dr_skier is offline Associate Member

10mg AM DBOL- Post Cycle, While Travelling

I didn't want to hijack the other thread about 10mg am dbol .

but basically i'm travelling through costa rica/panama/columbia for the month of december. I leave exactly 5 weeks after my last shot of test prop from my cutter. I'm going to do a full pct. Now when I go would it be reasonable for me to take along some dbol, say 10mg to take each morning to prevent a loss of muslce when i'm only able to work out perhaps one a week? I am planning on a new cycle for feb1 (starting 3 weeks after i get back). And if I decide to do this should i just start the am dbol when i begin my pct or wait until my pct is done and i'm about to head south?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    sounds like a good way to mess yourself up to me. It is a pointless dose and all it will do is cause you problems. Run your PCT then take a break. If you want a compound to run through pct and beyond look at peptides like gh or igf. They will fight off catabolism and will not mess up your test levels ect.

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Setup a bodyweight conditioning program you can do on days you can't get to the gym. Be creative. A cousin of mine in Cuba has built a pretty decent physique despite lack of exercise equipment over there. Let's not even mention lack of nutrition as well.
    Look into every bodyweight exercise possible. Then take some jumpstretch bands and it's a whole new ballgame.

Thread Information