Titan1 is offline Member

deca vs NPP recovery

If you have experience with both do you think its harder to recover after a deca cycle then NPP?deca shuts me down hard

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    They are both the same hormone with a different ester so you'll get shutdown equally as hard with both.. most ppl don't run NPP as long so it probably will ease recovery a tad bit.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    very interesting question... its been speculated that the decanoate is a partial culprit.. because of the strong suppression of nandrolone even small amount of nandrolone/metabolites can cause suppression which makes recovery hard.. .by this logic it would make npp easier to recover from since the so much shorter releasing half-life of the ester. Now I just saw this somewhere and it could be logical... so im not saying it is so but interested to hear from ppl with personal experience or ppl with solid facts..

A good friend just came off NPP and he claimed he was shutdown just as hard as the Decanoate ester..
    This is the very reason I don't incluce deca in any cycles anymore.. now if you're already on HRT and don't have to worry about recovery, deca would be a great addition IMO.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    good info thx...

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    i used 'npp' on my last cycle and i'm using it again on this cycle. IMO it doesn't shut you down as hard as deca , no way.

last time i used deca for 8 week's it shut me down and coming off and recovery were hard, npp work's quicker and is out of your system quicker, end of story.

good feedback.. wish more ppl had used it, unfortunenly it's one of those compounds not many ppl try so you don't hear a lot about it.

Haven't used it personally so I like to hear what others say about it.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I will let you know about NPP usage, if I get my powders in. Ill be using it along with masteron /dbol . I didnt have a hard time recovering from 900mg a week of deca last cycle.

Thread Information