guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Exclamation Complimentory compounds

What ways do different compounds compliment each other when involved in a cycle ?

For example, from what I have been lead to believe in regards to running masteron with nandrolone :

1.Masteron (DHT derived) has anti-estrogenic properties which is useful considering Nandrolone could increase prolactin/progestin and minimizing estrogen (To an extent) is optimal.

2.Nandrolones commonly positive effects on joints i.e. "lubrication" of them, would be beneficial considering masteron, being DHTderived, could cause joint discomfort

3.Nandrolones possible increase of HDL could be beneficial when/if masteron causes prolonged decrease in SHBG.

Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Are there more than I have listed ?

What are some of the cons that come to mind, of running multiple compounds at once, specifically ?

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    I dont know of any cons to running multiple AS just that total MG for the week would be higher.gear that compliments each other something like

test- anabolic ,androngenic
    tren - 19nor
    winnie- DHT
    d-bol- or EQ.id use EQ cause of the joint relief it would provide from the winnie
    Test and tren compliment each other ,or you could replace the tren with deca

Thread Information