Hephens is offline Member

Sustanon 250 cycle, no gains yet?

Ok, this is my first cycle sus 250

weeks 1-10 500mg (2 shots a week)

I no it's only early but i am in week 2 and i cant feel anything yet, allthough my sex drive is abit low. My question is, is this normal to not feel anything for a couple of weeks cause if so, then starting out on a cycle with injection the first couple of weeks you are not going to see anything?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    by week 2 i felt more strenght but i didn't see gains untill week 5-6

BOOST is offline Member
    Took me until week 5, then look out

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    5 sounds right for me too....run it 12 weeks to be sure

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    Ok, this is my first cycle sus 250

weeks 1-10 500mg (2 shots a week)

I no it's only early but i am in week 2 and i cant feel anything yet, allthough my sex drive is abit low. My question is, is this normal to not feel anything for a couple of weeks cause if so, then starting out on a cycle with injection the first couple of weeks you are not going to see anything?

WEEK 4-6 is where the Magic happens .... but will differ from person to person

Bump.

Anymore, when did it take place and what happened?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Just be pateint if you train hard and your diet is in check it will happen... it's not going to happen over night. 500mg is alot and if the sust is legit it should work wonders

lol just came back from the gym, yes my stuff is legit, its ugl. I got more pump today, i guess strength is starting to kick in. It was 9 days from today when i started this cycle

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    5 wks is the norm but you should start feeling an increase in sex drive any day now cause of the prop. dont forget to eat!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I normaly see gains/respond around the 3rd week of using sus, alot as to do with dose as to when you see results but if its your forst cycle at a dose of 500mg you should soon start to see gains.

boudy23 is offline New Member
    I don't mean to jack this thread or anything but i am also running sustanon 250mg for 1-8wk at 500mg plus dbol 35mg/day for 1-6wk. i was wondering what you were using for PCT.

Week Sustanon Dianabol Proviron Clomid HcG
    1 250mg 30mg
    2 500mg 30mg
    3 500mg 35mg
    4 500mg 35mg 1 Tab
    5 500mg 35mg 1 Tab
    6 500mg 35mg 1 Tab
    7 500mg 2 Tab
    8 250mg 2 Tab
    9 2 Tab 100mg 1 Amp
    10 50mg

This is going to be my second cycle and my first was only expiremental really... it was just androl 50 for 6 weeks... does this look good? i am 5"8' 157 and around 8% bf training for 3 years on and off, but 8 months really hardcore.

U2pian is offline New Member

Hi

Ive run 250 mg Sustanon E3D for a little over 4 weeks and I dont see any serious gains more than my usual progress when eating alot and working out hard...

I have posted pictures of them earlier ( Fake or Real sust Organon? ) and they should be "good enough" but IŽm beginning to wonder if it fake or I should up the dose to eod or throw some of the 30 ML ** primo I have in it...but that is also slow reacting long estered ...

Anyways Ive read that it usually takes between 4-7 weeks to really kick in....just seems absurd I haveŽnt felt any strenght gains so far...my primo/mast cycle gave alot more strength...
    Last edited by U2pian; 10-17-2006 at 10:02 AM.

MRRoboto is offline Associate Member
    It seems all the cycles i've looked at so far either reccomend 250 sussy per week with dbol and deca or 500 sussy per week with just deca

Ok, when you guys mention "its starting to kick in" do u mean more strength in higher wieghts/reps/gains and is it somthing you feel once it starts to kick in?

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Ok, when you guys mention "its starting to kick in" do u mean more strength in higher wieghts/reps/gains and is it somthing you feel once it starts to kick in?
    well, as far as feeling it kicking in, it usually varies from person to person, and even when you start "feeling it", that doesn't necessarily mean it's going to start giving you gains right then and there.

as far as what i feel personally when it starts kicking in is a very very noticeable increase in my sex drive. basically, when it kicks in, i want to screw anything and everything with a hole between it's legs 100 times more than usual, i think about sex a hell of a lot more, and if i don't have sex often enough while on it, i can pop wood just by looking at a hot chick in my gym. usually, after my sex drive goes through the roof like that, it starts giving me size/strength gains within 5-15 days after that at most.

I feel normal atm. Just finishd 4th injection on 2nd week, so is it the case that once i start feeling horny that it starting to kick in or is every1 different and i't could just happen without any signs? My stuff has a really strong smell to it so i hope it is legit but i am also injecting with a 1/2" needle but i feel its doing the job cause my muscle is sore the day after.

bump

Ok i am in my 5th week now last injection last night. I havent seen much at all, 2nd week i felt sex drive has gone up abit cause i need to screw every day and i have noticed abit of strength, iv pretty much gone up in everything in my workouts but it feels naturaly. I'm eating, sleeping and training good but i havent seen anything huge yet, my stuff is legit. I so believe cause its been lab tested.

I'ts like iv wasted 5 weeks of gear, i feel i want to pull the pin.

Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member
    lol yeah the sex drive thing is a killa. girls at the gym who were not that great suddenly turn into super models. my mates thought i was nuts

cleared4theoption is offline Junior Member
    Is your gear legit?

If my gear isnt legit what ellse could it be? my sus is ugl and its like white colour very strong smell like dead perfume.

Addy is offline Junior Member
    white colour? my sus is clear.....

HRTC is offline Junior Member
    If my gear isnt legit what ellse could it be? my sus is ugl and its like white colour very strong smell like dead perfume.
    White color, dead perfume smell
    Sust is a clear oil based steroid .

yes its clear oil colour. It has a very strong smell, to me its like a dead perfume smell. What does it smell to you. Do you guys think i could be doing impared injectiong cause i am using 1/2" pin but its getting all in there and sometimes abit sore day after?

cleared4theoption is offline Junior Member
    Dude you should deff be using 1" for spot injections and 1.5" for glutes. NOT .5" pin. They are supposed to be intramuscular injecections not sub-q. I'd say give it till week 4 but if youre still not gettin any gains I'd say you got some fake gear. Good luck.

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    uhhhhh sust is clear, i just finished my 12 week cycle today i didnt see any crazy resuslts so dont thinkm you are going to look like Arnold when your done but you will noticea change.

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    dude, you need to use 1 inch needles for injections in your thighs and delts 1.25 in your butt your gonna be sore as **** if you're only going 5/8's in, no offense but you really should have done your hw before this.

1/2" needle is all i can get. I did my HW very well, but can it be because that i am using a 1/2" needle its not working or it gets absorb slower then usual? i am in middle of week 5

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    took approximately 2 weeks from switching my cycle to notice the difference right away.

what do u mean switching cycle? Am i getting impared injections there not getting absorb or anything?

Just had a good talk to my mate he has just begun his first cycle with test E 500 mg/week for 10 weeks. We both talkd on that its not being absorb cause we are using 1/2" needles in our quads the very first day i did this cycle i did my shoulder it hurt alot more cause it was gettin into the muscle more and i felt it did the job, 14 days later sex drive went up cause of prop but since then its been the same and ive been injecting into my quads. I'm gonna start doing my shoulders. I hope the other injection are being absor**?

I would just like to update this. I am currently finishing week6 and i have gained 12 pounds but of fat and muscle, i have gone up in all my workouts some days better than others some none at all. I havent felt the steroids , am i ment to feel something for it to then work. It feels natural, me going up in weights but its been better than before. I have noticed this week that my recovery after each set has been really fast. Thats all i got to say.

I would just like to update this again and get your thoughts, currently in week 10 so pretty much finished. i felt little strength in week 2 and seen the full swing of it in week5 + size gains, now the size i have gained 20 pounds but i dnt really look like i have gained that much but i no i have, my mates are asking me and joking around with me about steroids , so it must be.

I only work my upper body cause my lower body is very strong and i dnt feel it needs to be workd out so 20 pounds to my upper body was pretty good like 3pounds of fat gained prolly aswell.

Here's the question, it was my first cycle and i didnt get any sides i was ready for them and thought i would get them but i took a anti e all through it so that must of helpd.

oh well the only things i got was, abit of roid rage at times (i would serve over a counter and just want to knock that person out, but say to my self calmdown), test flu for 2 days after shot and maybe abit of oily skin they were my only sides.

Also i like to inject in the day just before my workout cause for some reason hours later i feel like a surge and go nuts on my injecting days when i am in the gym, i feel it might be the prop in the sust giving me lots of strength and endurance on those days of injection before gym, is it?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    you should work your legs out to.

jrmy is offline Junior Member

sus

they also have redi-jects from oragon.i think thats how its spelled.this shit will make u jack off like 3 times a day.and im not shtiin u guys.i also got a ??.are sites that sell pct such as hcg and nolvedex legit or do u guys think my doctor will prescribe them for me.thanks.apreciate any replys>

Fabian_Lombardi is offline New Member
    IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hephens, Well I dont know what to say,, Let me tel you some personal advices take some Aplodan wit Nitro-tech at the same time (Muscletech Company) Aplodan really works activate muscle fiber and Nitro-tech is for Protein in only 2 weeks I gain 13 pounds and I eat a lot of cicken breast or turky and whole eggs at the same time every day.. and dont forget the riz....Trust me you wont risk your life and its so much better... I wanted to try steroids to but I change my mind..Plus you can fel the strenght in your muscles like hard and with no limits with aplodan and nitro-tech and basically you gain muscles and your dont gain body fat you will mentain yout body fat at 25% 30% which is perfect. Is better and you dont risk yourlife

Dont fool around with your life, you only have one , make sure you live it healthy and properly and make wise choices !!

Plus your Sustanon might be fake I dont know try find out because money its money...and try to do what I suggested you will work..

If you still want Sustanon then let me tell you some advices, I am 18 but good genetic and I START TRAINING by age of 16. Train different part of the body every day like Monday (arms) Thuesday (shoulders,chest) wendnesday (legs) etc. Because your muscles need to relax at the same time, and another big secret train and eat every day at the same hours...its better..I know its hard but if you really want muscles ..well you will be able to handle it..

fABy-

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Nice answer, but the thread is old, I'm sure his "Hephens" cycle is over by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabian_Lombardi
    IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hephens, Well I dont know what to say,, Let me tel you some personal advices take some Aplodan wit Nitro-tech at the same time (Muscletech Company) Aplodan really works activate muscle fiber and Nitro-tech is for Protein in only 2 weeks I gain 13 pounds and I eat a lot of cicken breast or turky and whole eggs at the same time every day.. and dont forget the riz....Trust me you wont risk your life and its so much better... I wanted to try steroids to but I change my mind..Plus you can fel the strenght in your muscles like hard and with no limits with aplodan and nitro-tech and basically you gain muscles and your dont gain body fat you will mentain yout body fat at 25% 30% which is perfect. Is better and you dont risk yourlife

Dont fool around with your life, you only have one , make sure you live it healthy and properly and make wise choices !!

Plus your Sustanon might be fake I dont know try find out because money its money...and try to do what I suggested you will work..

If you still want Sustanon then let me tell you some advices, I am 18 but good genetic and I START TRAINING by age of 16. Train different part of the body every day like Monday (arms) Thuesday (shoulders,chest) wendnesday (legs) etc. Because your muscles need to relax at the same time, and another big secret train and eat every day at the same hours...its better..I know its hard but if you really want muscles ..well you will be able to handle it..

fABy-

Thread Information