SnaX is offline Anabolic Member

Methenolone Acetate...as injectable?

I didn't put this in the Lab section cause Im not asking about actually brewing any.

However I read on another site that a guy was making some primo injectable, and he had some crystals.. Then as i read a few replies down he says "Oh yeah, it's acetate, not enanthate .."

So i get to thinking, acetate is the oral form, right? And it's not lier toxic, but your liver will break it down, so you have to take in a sufficient amount...

So im curious, can he actually MAKE an acetate injectable? Or would it be worth doing? And if so, I'm curious as to the properties/dosages it would/can be per ml.
    This guy made it 100 mg/ml.... and is havin trouble.. thats when i red it wasn't enanthate...

Any comment that can help my pondering?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Acetate is not an "oral form". Acetate is an ester, just like enathate, cypionate , deconate, phenylpropianate......etc etc.

I would think that a no ester form would be better for oral use...But I could see it being costly with how much you would have to use.

*EDIT*...I just realized you were asking about the injectable....not oral....So disreagard my statement about no ester.

Yes, an injectable can be made with a compound that has an acetate ester...Remember Finaplex? Thats trenbolone acetate. I think the half life is similar to propionate .
    Last edited by fLgAtOr; 10-15-2006 at 09:11 PM.

It seems to me that most of the shorter ester'ed compounds tend to be harder than longer ester'ed ones to keep in solution.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh i know what an ester is. I was just curious, cause Im familiar with the enanthate form, nto acetate.
    This brings me to my next question.
    Would the acetate form be more or less beneficial than the longer lasting enanthate ester? Just a quicker kick-in time?
    If so, could you maybe have both forms in there? Enanthate with the acetate?
    Quicker kick in, with a longer life of enanth....?

You MIGHT have a little more primo in the acetate form becuase the the enanthate ester takes up more weight....But I don't know if it is a noticable difference.

I think you could combine both, but you would need to talk to the chemists around here to see how you would get it to hold.

goose is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=fLgAtOr]Acetate is not an "oral form". Acetate is an ester, just like enathate, cypionate , deconate, phenylpropianate......etc etc.

I would think that...But I could see it being costly with how much you would have to use.

*EDIT*...I just realized you were asking about the injectable....not oral....So disreagard my statement about no ester.

Yes, an injectable can be made with a compound that has an acetate ester...Remember Finaplex? Thats trenbolone acetate. I think the half life is similar to propionate .[/QUOTE

Your half right but some good points.Primo Acetate can come in oral or injectable form.

Your very correct in saying no ester would be better for oral use.

Thread Information